Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:01 AM   #18211
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
There is something wrong with that guy.
eh, he said should and said something about he's an optimist. This shit is all subject to change though, thats what people have to get!
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:07 AM   #18212
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
If the parents have questions it leads to dealing with 30-40 emails a night with follow ups. They didn’t have to do that when they were doing the classrooms
Well maybe we should just send their students to their homes every day.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:09 AM   #18213
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Well maybe we should just send their students to their homes every day.
Hahahaha that’s a great idea!
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:12 AM   #18214
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
If the parents have questions it leads to dealing with 30-40 emails a night with follow ups. They didn’t have to do that when they were doing the classrooms
Booo ****ing hooo..... I face twice as many emails from client and vendors every day.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:16 AM   #18215
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Booo ****ing hooo..... I face twice as many emails from client and vendors every day.
On a positive note it’s keeping Kotter from posting much.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:17 AM   #18216
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I would have thought they'd be happier not having to face the little hellions every day
Almost every teacher I know, both at the school I run as well as at my kids' schools, is in absolute mourning for the school year and at not being able to see their kids again. Every single one of them would return to work tomorrow gladly if they were able.

My school is a high school, so the advisors to the seniors are especially torn up.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:18 AM   #18217
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
On a positive note it’s keeping Kotter from posting much.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:20 AM   #18218
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
eh, he said should and said something about he's an optimist. This shit is all subject to change though, thats what people have to get!
I think you missed the point.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:30 AM   #18219
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
I agree. He just gave his opinion. I don't see how anything he said about schools opening in Fall means there is something wrong with him.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:31 AM   #18220
Supporter

Quote:
Teachers are crying that they’re working harder now remotely than they were in the classrooms. That’s never gonna happen
I don’t think you realize how colossal of an undertaking it was to shift from classroom to remote teaching.

I am proud of our local school district. I am not going to speak for the others.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:35 AM   #18221
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I don’t think you realize how colossal of an undertaking it was to shift from classroom to remote teaching.

I am proud of our local school district. I am not going to speak for the others.
It’s a lot more work, no doubt. But it’s also more work for parents working from home and having to walk a 6 or 7 year old through their on line classes. and that’s just if it’s one young one. Older kids need less assistance
Old 04-08-2020, 07:37 AM   #18222
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Almost every teacher I know, both at the school I run as well as at my kids' schools, is in absolute mourning for the school year and at not being able to see their kids again. Every single one of them would return to work tomorrow gladly if they were able.

My school is a high school, so the advisors to the seniors are especially torn up.
This 100%
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:41 AM   #18223
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post

I guess I just assume teachers hate their jobs because I hate kids and I'd hate my job if it meant dealing with other people's kids every day. Thankfully, everyone isn't me.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:41 AM   #18224
I love your mom

Quote:
It’s a lot more work, no doubt. But it’s also more work for parents working from home and having to walk a 6 or 7 year old through their on line classes. and that’s just if it’s one young one. Older kids need less assistance
Tell me about it and now imagine your kids in French school , I am fluent in French but school French May as well be Chinese and then combine that with the fact I never did homework it sucks.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:44 AM   #18225
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
All you can do is state what you believe to be correct. Requesting anything else is unreasonable, and likely not achievable.

If you required a death certificate to be 100 percent accurate, people wouldn't fill it out.
Everything Supdock said was dead on , my wife was a Coroner for 10+ years.

Last edited by Monticore; 04-08-2020 at 08:00 AM..
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.