Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-05-2023, 08:59 PM   #1786
Perpetual Mediocrity

If they gave the effort they did in the last 2 minutes all game, they win by 40.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 09:01 PM   #1787
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
If they gave the effort they did in the last 2 minutes all game, they win by 40.
KJ had an incredible second half.

Hopefully we see that effort for 40 against Missouri.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:01 PM   #1788
Perpetual Mediocrity

No refunds needed on Furphy.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:03 PM   #1789

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
No refunds needed on Furphy.
I think we ideally end up with an 8 man rotation of:

Harris
Elmarko
McCullar
Adams
Dickinson

Furphy
McDowell
Braun

Furphy looks to be getting better. Super high ceiling.
McDowell has potential.
Braun has been fine for 10 minutes to spell Dickinson. No more than that.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:05 PM   #1790

I’m amazed at how good KJ Adams has become.

I didn’t see this coming when he was a freshman.

If he could just develop any kind of outside shot, he’d take things to another level.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 09:21 PM   #1791
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

If he could just develop any kind of outside shot, he’d take things to another level.
I agree about the outside shot. I do like the little floater/shot put shot he does. It works even if it looks funny.

But if he could hit even 15 footers with consistency, boy look out.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 12-05-2023, 10:57 PM   #1792

Timberlake from 3 tonight = 1/5

All other Jayhawks = 7/15 (which includes an uncharacteristic 0/2 from Dickinson)

I think Self probably keeps trying it with him until conference play, then he moves to scrub status.

Disappointing, because we could use another shooter. If he’s a liability everywhere else and can’t shoot anymore, then he doesn’t have a role.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 11:03 PM   #1793
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:

much better at the 4, than depending on him at the 5.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-05-2023, 11:08 PM   #1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
much better at the 4, than depending on him at the 5.
I bet that experience at the 5 helped him out though. Probably made him stronger around the basket and a better post defender.

Self went small for a bit tonight with KJ at the 5. I think we had Timberlake in though, so it was wasted.

I’d like to see a bit more small ball at times with:

Harris
Elmarko
Furphy
McCullar
Adams
Old 12-06-2023, 12:32 AM   #1795
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
He’s shooting like 28% on 2 point field goals and 50% on 3 point field goals.

I wonder if there’s some sort of record for the discrepancy between 3 point and 2 point percentage. That’s a pretty good gap.
Pretty sure Devonte Graham. He was a better 3pt shooter than 2FG shooter senior year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2023, 12:33 AM   #1796
El Gato Gordo Loco

More evidence Furphinator needs more minutes
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2023, 07:12 AM   #1797

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Pretty sure Devonte Graham. He was a better 3pt shooter than 2FG shooter senior year.
I don’t think the discrepancy was 22 percentage points though
Old 12-06-2023, 08:22 AM   #1798
In Search of a Life

Woulda been nice if they'd have won by 27 when some of us had a 26 1/2 number in mind.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:55 AM   #1799
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Woulda been nice if they'd have won by 27 when some of us had a 26 1/2 number in mind.
Would have had to try for 4 minutes instead of 2 minutes to do that.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:56 AM   #1800
Supporter

Quote:
I bet that experience at the 5 helped him out though. Probably made him stronger around the basket and a better post defender.

Self went small for a bit tonight with KJ at the 5. I think we had Timberlake in though, so it was wasted.

I’d like to see a bit more small ball at times with:

Harris
Elmarko
Furphy
McCullar
Adams
To me the best look is Hunter outside and KJ or McCullar abusing bitches inside.

I know that’s not KJ at the 5 but there are some elements of KJ at the 5.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.