Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2021, 02:28 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****

Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 08:50 AM   #1786
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
So he snd Sammy signed elsewhere and we signed Long and Thuney, so we are even on the comp pick formula...right?
Long came out of retirement so does that count in the fomula?? I doubt it but I'm not sure.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2021, 08:51 AM   #1787
MTFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Kpass was such a disappointment - classic "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"
He just sign with the Saints for 2 years.

thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 11:23 AM   #1788
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
So he snd Sammy signed elsewhere and we signed Long and Thuney, so we are even on the comp pick formula...right?

The Thuney contract is sizable in comparison to those others.

We ain’t getting jack and if we do it will be something like a 7th round pick
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 11:28 AM   #1789
MVP

Comp formula on this board....

Every ****ing year. Smh
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:14 PM   #1790
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Comp formula on this board....

Every ****ing year. Smh
When I enjoy something, I want to know everything about it.

Comp picks are just one part of it.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:24 PM   #1791
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Rashod Bateman still is a really fun pick to me at 31. Might be the best WR we can get for this team in 2021 realistically.
Yes. My draft crush. He would improve our offense so much. Exactly what we've been lacking at X. A bigger, taller, lengthier & physical WR that can make contested catches. Would immediately improve RZ offense & the short and intermediate game and would finally give Pat someone to throw it up to on the outside.

But I have a bad feeling someone's gunna fall in love with him in the 20's and snatch him up before we get a chance.
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:25 PM   #1792
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest31kc View Post
Yes. My draft crush. He would improve our offense so much. Exactly what we've been lacking at X. A bigger, taller, lengthier & physical WR that can make contested catches. Would immediately improve RZ offense & the short and intermediate game and would finally give Pat someone to throw it up to on the outside.

But I have a bad feeling someone's gunna fall in love with him in the 20's and snatch him up before we get a chance.
He's not going to make it to 31. He's emerging in many mocks as the 4th WR off the board.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:29 PM   #1793
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He's not going to make it to 31. He's emerging in many mocks as the 4th WR off the board.
Yeah that's my fear. I like Marshall too, just not as much as Bateman.
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:32 PM   #1794
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

Quote:
I'm just now starting to watch these prospects. I've watched thus far (in order):

Terrace Marshall
Ja'Marr Chase
Jaylen Waddle
DeVonta Smith
Kadarius Toney
Rashod Bateman

And while they're all good looking players in their own way, Bateman absolutely jumps off the screen for me. The whole time i was watching him i wondered, "how big is this guy". Once i looked up his size, i was even more impressed. I look forward to REALLY watching these guys over and over here soon and reading up on them. All ive seen thus far are highlight reels.

My early impressions though, Ja'Marr might be the most sure thing (he looks like a pro already), but Bateman just ooozes talent. A natural. Reminds me a lot of OBJ.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 01:33 PM   #1795
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Yeah that's my fear. I like Marshall too, just not as much as Bateman.
Not even in the same class imo.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 01:37 PM   #1796
In Search of a Life

So the Colts have signed a couple replacement level LT's, which should atleast get them some flexibility in the draft to not have to force it.

It kinda makes me think the Chiefs have something bigger in mind than just sitting at 31.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:37 PM   #1797
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Not even in the same class imo.
Yep. I'm seeing a lot of guys dropping Marshall into the 40's range now.

There's a clear separation between the two.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:41 PM   #1798
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So the Colts have signed a couple replacement level LT's, which should atleast get them some flexibility in the draft to not have to force it.

It kinda makes me think the Chiefs have something bigger in mind than just sitting at 31.
Who have the Colts signed?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:41 PM   #1799
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Yep. I'm seeing a lot of guys dropping Marshall into the 40's range now.

There's a clear separation between the two.
Good. Hope we get the dude.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:43 PM   #1800
In Search of a Life

Marshall’s uncle is Joe Delaney. Let’s bring him home guys
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.