Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 PM  
Lets Rock.

This is my last post on the planet.

For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:32 PM   #166
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Dan
Wives come and go but the Internet is forever!
Old posters never die, they just get a new hunt-n-pecker.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:57 PM   #167
MVP

Hmm, I just read this whole thread and thought this whole thing happened today until I saw the post that said something like "wow i just noticed this was two months ago". Weird. The only good part is I didn't have to wait 10 months to see if he'd come back in the first 10 months.
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:20 PM   #168
Starter

Ungh.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	caveman9.JPG
Views:	366
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	43218  
OgTheCaveman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OgTheCaveman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OgTheCaveman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OgTheCaveman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OgTheCaveman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OgTheCaveman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OgTheCaveman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OgTheCaveman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:38 PM   #169
Most Valuable Poster

Mr Blond got owned by Mr Pink.

hah ha... now pink will search this thread and be misled.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:40 PM   #170
Most Valuable Poster

He has come back since he posted this...

MrBlond
(Lets Rock.)

Birthday: February 1st, 1968
Last Activity: 11-28-2004 09:08 PM
Currently: Offline
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:42 PM   #171
MVP

He is either in prison or has a new username
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:48 PM   #172
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OgTheCaveman
Ungh.
WTF is wrong with you? Were you born in a cave or something?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:53 PM   #173
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
What he said....The Planets greatest mystery...forever unresolved?
It's a shame Robert Stack has shuffled off this mortal coil...

Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:55 PM   #174
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by OgTheCaveman
Ungh.
OG IS MRBLOND! OG IS MRBLOND!
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:55 PM   #175
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicosis
It's a shame Robert Stack has shuffled off this mortal coil...

Did he die?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:57 PM   #176
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Did he die?
In 2003. I just found this out, like, five months ago.

He was eighty-****ing-three. I had no clue he was so old.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:09 PM   #177
spelingspechalist

Hope you have a good one!
Biohazard is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Biohazard is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:01 PM   #178
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicosis
In 2003. I just found this out, like, five months ago.

He was eighty-****ing-three. I had no clue he was so old.
his first film role was in 1939, but i got to know him as elliot ness in the tv series the untouchables (circa 1959)...

terrific actor, imo...

Last edited by go bo; 06-14-2005 at 10:06 PM..
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:19 PM   #179
FINALLY! The wait is over.

The bit Robert Stack had in Baseketball was classic. Doing the "Unsolved Mysteries" theme with Trey talking about being killed. In my best Robert Stack voice "He's hanging by his fucking neck in the closet."
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:42 AM   #180
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlond
For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
I understand, Steve. God Bless you, man.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation