Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 12:06 PM   #166
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I believe I was at that 1983 game; friends had seats in club level. So cold that your beer would freeze if you set it on the ground. If memory serves, it was against the Broncos and their coach whined about the Chiefs running up the score that day.

Yeah, last year when it got this brutally cold, I out of town and came back to a flooded/frozen home. Water turned off this time and faucets left open to let the water drain out. Still finding wet books and other items a year later. No matter what anyone will tell you, it won't be like it never happened.
This is the only video I can find of it on Youtube. It looks like there were 300 fans in attendance. https://youtu.be/XAqzt2welQ8?feature=shared&t=1169
Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-12-2024, 12:11 PM   #167
Indian Twitter

Really considered it but I don't want to be driving back to Springfield at midnight in subzero weather. I checked the prices at the hotels across the street and they've got the prices jacked up over $500.00 a night. A Best Western for that price? That'd be the way to go for me though. Get a room and walk across to the game and then when it's over walk back to the room and watch the replay and have some nightcaps.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:14 PM   #168
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Get out of Honolulu, drive up to the North Shore and actually see Hawaii if it's not already in your plans. You will enjoy it way more than Honolulu.

Been here a week, did that once, was beautiful,will probably do it again. Doing the zoo then aquarium today. Tex 808 for the game tomorrow. Lots of plans for the month of Jan , home the 1st, hopefully the weather won’t be as miserable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dadkc ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.Dadkc ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 01-12-2024, 12:15 PM   #169
Not dead yet...

Section 243. Let's get it!
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-12-2024, 12:21 PM   #170
MVP

I was at the #8 coldest game at Arrowhead vs. the Dolphins in 2008 - 10 degrees. I went with a fried who was KCPD at the time and he got us into the security office at halftime to warm up.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-12-2024, 12:37 PM   #171
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
People like to romanticize cold weather football as if it is like how they did it in the old days. But in the old days the Super Bowl was on January 15th. The playoffs were two weeks shorter and they didnt have a 17th game so most "cold" games were just in the fall and not deep winter unbearable cold.
So your contention that since the SuperBowl is held 27 days later than in the "old days" that cold weather games were more of an aberration than the norm? If you look up the top 10 coldest games in NFL history, only 1 of them was after your January 15th date and only 2 of them occurred in the last 25 years.

This again is a subject you are completely clueless on and have your vagina flapping all about concerning weather that isn't perfect.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:46 PM   #172
SuperChiefs

For those of you who are going to the game, I admire your commitment, but in no way envy you.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 01:03 PM   #173
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
So your contention that since the SuperBowl is held 27 days later than in the "old days" that cold weather games were more of an aberration than the norm? If you look up the top 10 coldest games in NFL history, only 1 of them was after your January 15th date and only 2 of them occurred in the last 25 years.

This again is a subject you are completely clueless on and have your vagina flapping all about concerning weather that isn't perfect.
So your contention is it isnt colder in mid to late January than November or December?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 01:06 PM   #174
Supporter

Try to refrain from helicoptering your penis down the causeway in the -15 windchill.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 01:11 PM   #175
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
So your contention is it isnt colder in mid to late January than November or December?
Data is on my side, you blubbering moron. Average temperatures have risen over the last 30 years. The coldest games on record are almost all more than 25 years ago.

We all know that you wish every sporting event was in a climate controlled environment where it was 75 degrees and no wind, but we are not all gaping ****ing pussies like you.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 01:13 PM   #176
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Try to refrain from helicoptering your penis down the causeway in the -15 windchill.
Always someone that wants to come along and ruin things...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 02:51 PM   #177
MVP

Make sure you have a plan to keep your phone as warm as possible. I can see a ton of people not being able to get in because their phone battery got zapped by the cold.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 02:58 PM   #178
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Make sure you have a plan to keep your phone as warm as possible. I can see a ton of people not being able to get in because their phone battery got zapped by the cold.
Wedge it between your butt cheeks, just to be safe...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 03:10 PM   #179
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Yep. Miami beat us at home in cold conditions before. Take nothing for granted.
While I agree that you can never take any game for granted and especially a playoff game, that was in what, 2008? I wouldn't put too much stock in anything that happened during Bueler's favorite coach's time here.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 03:12 PM   #180
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Excellent advice; this happened to me at the 2019 AFCCG. I'd been tailgating all day and by the time I got to my seat the battery was all but gone. I was able to snap a couple of photos of the field before the game, but after that, nothing until I got back to my car.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.