Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-11-2022, 05:57 PM  
MVP

Raiders Player Jermaine Eluemunor Says Chiefs Fans Called Him the N-Word

This story will grow.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:29 AM   #166
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
It's not the same word. It's not the same word at all. The words have entirely different purposes.
Um, so lack of enunciation changes words entirely?

So, if someone is screaming and crying that they need an amberlamps, I shouldn't call an ambulance?

If someone overdosed on her-ron, I suspect that maybe it's a bird...but definitely not heroin. So definitely not grabbing narcan. It's a different word with a different meaning. Because someone doesn't care to enunciate.

Y'know.

Linguistics.

*slaps forehead*

But WE are the "****ing morons" in this equation, Molitoth.

Somehow.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:33 AM   #167
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Not a chance in hell i believe you hang out with people who use the word ****a.

Now you're just lying.
Yeah, musicians don't ever hang out with a multitude of people from different backgrounds, races, classes, nationalities, religious/sexual/gender orientations, etc.

Yeah, Molitoth. You're just lying.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:33 AM   #168
Starter

Kelce and Butker are the only good white players on the team. So I’d say chiefs fans being racist doesn’t make sense
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:34 AM   #169
Veteran

I don't really understand how that word has so much power, either for someone saying, it, or more importantly lately, someone else accusing another of using it, even if they didn't at all.

There were many here talking about wanting cheffers to die, and any other variant of unfortunate afflictions, and that was taken as completely acceptable, but one person says they heard this word while leaving the field and it brings up a hell of a lot of "say it ain't so's", and "can't be true's" while wishing death is taken in stride.

Seems to me a lot of people would be better off, victim and accused alike, when that word just becomes an word like all the rest of them, and not a weapon of mass destruction.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 11:34 AM   #170
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Um, so lack of enunciation changes words entirely?

So, if someone is screaming and crying that they need an amberlamps, I shouldn't call an ambulance?

If someone overdosed on her-ron, I suspect that maybe it's a bird...but definitely not heroin. So definitely not grabbing narcan. It's a different word with a different meaning. Because someone doesn't care to enunciate.

Y'know.

Linguistics.

*slaps forehead*

But WE are the "****ing morons" in this equation, Molitoth.

Somehow.
Dumb post. Sorry, i can't help ya'll if you don't want to listen. Just keep posting dumb shit i guess.

Keep pretending like you understand cultures that you don't and saying stupid shit like "black people call each other the 'N-word' all the time".
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:35 AM   #171
Mahomes Fanboi

What I was trying to say is the "N-word" coming from the crowd very easily could have been coming from a person with black skin and pronouncing it ending in an "a".

But lets stereotype, and assume it was some fat white drunk hillbilly who just spent a ton of money on a football team with majority black players to sit in the middle of a very diverse crowd and yell the N-Word because he is racist.

yeah, that happened...
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 11:35 AM   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Yeah, musicians don't ever hang out with a multitude of people from different backgrounds, races, classes, nationalities, religious/sexual/gender orientations, etc.

Yeah, Molitoth. You're just lying.
Making music has nothing to do with any of that. Another shit post.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:38 AM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
What I was trying to say is the "N-word" coming from the crowd very easily could have been coming from a person with black skin and pronouncing it ending in an "a".

But lets stereotype, and assume it was some fat white drunk hillbilly who just spent a ton of money on a football team with majority black players to sit in the middle of a very diverse crowd and yell the N-Word because he is racist.

yeah, that happened...
Sure. It's possible. I'd argue if that were the case then the word would've been pronounced with a "ga" rather than an "er", because AGAIN, they are different words. Pretty hard to mishear "ga" vs "er"

But that's not the post i was commenting on.

As far as this arrowhead instance in concerned, my money is on someone using a word that ends in "er" and the player simply being mistaken.

Considering the context of the situation, it's not out of the realm of possibilty that a word like "rigger" was in fact used and misheard.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:38 AM   #174
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Maybe your crew lets you say it. But no... There are plenty of black people out there that would take offense to it like Tyler the Creator, but it's not a safe word.
Who would use THAT word as their safe word?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:40 AM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard View Post
I don't really understand how that word has so much power, either for someone saying, it, or more importantly lately, someone else accusing another of using it, even if they didn't at all.

There were many here talking about wanting cheffers to die, and any other variant of unfortunate afflictions, and that was taken as completely acceptable, but one person says they heard this word while leaving the field and it brings up a hell of a lot of "say it ain't so's", and "can't be true's" while wishing death is taken in stride.

Seems to me a lot of people would be better off, victim and accused alike, when that word just becomes an word like all the rest of them, and not a weapon of mass destruction.
When people say things like, "I want cheffers to die", it's rarely taken literally. I think it's universally understood that no one really WANTS him to die.

A word like "****er" is much more direct in its purpose.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:42 AM   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I understand there are different definitions for the word but to act like every white person gets a pass and can just drop that word if it ends in an A is complete ignorance.
I didn't say that.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:43 AM   #177
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I didn't say that.
Well you are certainly coming off like its just a chill word for white people to use like saying your friends give you a pass and posting videos "Let white people say the N word."

You can sit there and say there's different definitions to the words ending, and I can also sit here and say no matter how it ends out of a white persons mouth to the majority of black people it's not going to make a difference.

Since your friends give you a pass, do you then walk around to random black people and say, "What's up, my ****a?"

Last edited by jd1020; 10-12-2022 at 11:51 AM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:43 AM   #178
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Sure. It's possible. I'd argue if that were the case then the word would've been pronounced with a "ga" rather than an "er", because AGAIN, they are different words. Pretty hard to mishear "ga" vs "er"

But that's not the post i was commenting on.

As far as this arrowhead instance in concerned, my money is on someone using a word that ends in "er" and the player simply being mistaken.

Considering the context of the situation, it's not out of the realm of possibilty that a word like "rigger" was in fact used and misheard.
My apologies for getting rattled with you, I think in the end I understand the "n-word" as ending in "er" and "gga"... you know why? Because as a white guy I cannot say either.

So... if YOU'RE definition of "The N-word" is only the version that ends in "er", then I think we can agree on things.

But I think the different interpretations of what the "N-word" is to each of us is why we are arguing here.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 11:48 AM   #179
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard View Post

The reason is the power it's given :

Some people view it as an excuse to not control their behavior, as in "he n-worded at me so I shot him because of feelings. Raysussism. Pity me because my great-great grandmother got sold by her own people for a bag of suger and a bottle of West Indies rum."

Even though slavery still exists in the Middle East and Africa today...no one gives a SHIT about THOSE black people.

Others, view it as a badge of their own inherent virtue, as if the very thought of addressing someone in such a manner bothers them to their core so much it's almost sickening...

And then there's people like me, who understand that there are two different words with two different meanings :

Negro, which comes from the latin "negra", meaning "dark." A Negro is a dark-skinned person. A Mulatto is someone born to one dark-skinned and one light-skinned parent.

The word '****ardly' comes from Greek origins, and it means simply to be sneaky, shady and untoward in dealings with others, to attempt to steal in an obvious manner.

They got combined.

It's not "good" or "bad". It just...is.

People don't even know what words mean.

They call people "racist" and can't even ****ing define the term.

It's a joke. Racism is a social constuct designed to keep people seperated and to keep the 1% in power, which is why I don't believe in it, and say whatever to whoever I want. Period.

I don't call my black friends the hard-r version for the same reason I don't call the women in my life "whore" or "bitch" - I don't like to make people feel bad.

Doesn't mean I haven't done those things. The worst things I've ever done, the most hurtful things I've ever done...have been some of the things I've said. And if I'm REALLY pissed and filtering shit through my trauma...I'll say the most hateful things. It's probably my most toxic trait.

But calling someone the "hard-r version" when I'm straight up triggered and trauma responding doesn't make me a racist, any more than calling my ex-wife a dizzy **** makes me a misogynist.

Context absolutely matters, and people also need to know what words mean.

I wonder if Detoxing can give us definitions on the "hard-r version" and the "soft a version"?

Last edited by rabblerouser; 10-12-2022 at 11:57 AM..
Old 10-12-2022, 11:51 AM   #180
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Dumb post. Sorry, i can't help ya'll if you don't want to listen. Just keep posting dumb shit i guess.

Keep pretending like you understand cultures that you don't and saying stupid shit like "black people call each other the 'N-word' all the time".
Right.

I mean, between my multicultural studies certification with a ****ing 3.8 that places me on the MU SOCIOLOGY A&S DEAN'S LIST and the black girl who I was hanging out with last night...I should probably listen to you. You are the authority. What the **** was I thinking?