Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 11:36 PM  
MVP

Draft - Day 2: who do like for KC?

Chiefs on tap tomorrow with picks #63, and #96

What positions do you think they address, and who do you hope they target?

I’ll say:

#63 - Damien Lewis, OG, LSU
#96 - Reggie Robinson II, CB, Tulsa
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:16 PM   #166
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I don't expect them to be able to keep up, but it'd be nice to have a complete team that doesn't always have to win in a shoot out
Why do you even care?

A win is a win and it's smart to continue to supplement the best offense in the NFL with more weapons.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:17 PM   #167
Veteran

Running Backs - Chiefs not interested, but I would think these guys would go soon.
D'Andre Swift 5-8, 212 Georgia
Jonathan Taylor 5-10, 226 Wisconsin
J.K. Dobbins 5-10, 209 Ohio State
Cam Akers 5-10, 217 Florida State
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:17 PM   #168
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Cause there are a few guys there that should have been 1st round picks, Antoine Winfield will be an all pro one day.
The best drafters stick to the board and wait it out. There's no need to flip out.

They're going to need all of their picks in 2021.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:17 PM   #169
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
When you start tacking on possible receiver options and DE's you gotta wonder why people are talking trade up. Doesn't make sense.
Plenty of okay DEs out there, but I don't see Epenesa as an "okay" DE. If he ran 4.7 he'd have been a top-15 pick guaranteed. No doubt in my mind at all. The guy had 22 sacks and 30.5 tackles for a loss the past 2 seasons in the Big 10 and looks great on tape. Just like people talk about CEH and that 10-yard burst, watch Epenesa in a 10-yard window. Same thing. Explosive. Comparatively, Chase Young against similar competition had 27 sacks and 35.5 tackles for a loss and he went #2 overall.

I wouldn't trade like that for anyone else in the 2nd. He's it. The rest I'd sit and let things fall to me.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:18 PM   #170
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Why do you even care?

A win is a win and it's smart to continue to supplement the best offense in the NFL with more weapons.
Dane, all that guy does is bitch about whatever he thinks is the biggest weakness on the team that wasn’t addressed.

He literally thinks there’s a team with no “holes”.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:18 PM   #171
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Plenty of okay DEs out there, but I don't see Epenesa as an "okay" DE. If he ran 4.7 he'd have been a top-15 pick guaranteed. No doubt in my mind at all. The guy had 22 sacks and 30.5 tackles for a loss the past 2 seasons in the Big 10 and looks great on tape. Just like people talk about CEH and that 10-yard burst, watch Epenesa in a 10-yard window. Same thing. Explosive. Comparatively, Chase Young against similar competition had 27 sacks and 35.5 tackles for a loss and he went #2 overall.

I wouldn't trade like that for anyone else in the 2nd. He's it. The rest I'd sit and let things fall to me.
I like Epenesa, but probably not as much as you do. I'm not sure if they're really shopping hard this year at that spot.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:18 PM   #172
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Running Backs - Chiefs not interested, but I would think these guys would go soon.
So, you're projecting the top rated RBs to go soon... got it.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:19 PM   #173
Hockey Town

The absolute last thing we want to be is the Packers, who doesn't use a single 1st round pick on offense while Rodgers is their QB? Who the **** does that?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:19 PM   #174
MVP

Quote:
No way.

Just sit still and let the value come to you. The Chiefs are in amazing shape right now.

People like to flip the **** out every year. They don't get amazing value with Thornhill if they draft like CP.
And how

Bienemy wanted Veach to trade up for CEH once the pick got close. Sometimes it's just better to stay put.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-24-2020, 01:19 PM   #175
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don't get why people keep connecting KC to DTs. Are they still projecting KC is going to trade Chris Jones?

Would have happened by now if it was going to happen. He'll be extended.

With Jones back in the fold, guys like Blacklock and Lynch don't fit in the scheme, and the Chiefs are 4-deep at DT.
Agreed. Jones is obviously a boss, and Nnadi and Saunders are both young and still ascending players who have shown promise. Pennel is a good piece and we have no reason to replace him. Unless we carry 5 DT or just move Jones full time to DE, it doesn't make sense.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:19 PM   #176
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
I fully expect 3 of the 4 to go, but it would be really nice if all 4 went before 31.

That and 2 QB’s would be HUGE for us.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:20 PM   #177
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Agreed. Jones is obviously a boss, and Nnadi and Saunders are both young and still ascending players who have shown promise. Pennel is a good piece and we have no reason to replace him. Unless we carry 5 DT or just move Jones full time to DE, it doesn't make sense.
Speaks is taking X Williams roster spot and he's probably more DT than he is DE with that body type.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:21 PM   #178
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

How do you feel about using 2021 picks to try to pick up 2-3 more today?

I proposed 2021 1st and 6th for Miami's 2020 2nd (56), one of their 4ths (136) and one of their 5ths (forget number now).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:21 PM   #179
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Why do you even care?

Dude, I'm not complaining about CEH. It's not my favorite pick in the world, but I don't hate it. I'm excited about what he offers to the offense. No problem at all with supplementing the offense, just think offense needs to be on the back burner with our remaining picks.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 01:22 PM   #180
MVP

Quote:
The best drafters stick to the board and wait it out. There's no need to flip out.

They're going to need all of their picks in 2021.
Bullshit. They all move around strategically. You can't point to Baltimore or Pittsburgh or anyone. They've all moved up and around, especially recently. It pays dividends. Did the Steelers, everyone's model for "wait and see," sit and wait for Devin Bush? Nope, they went up and got him and he had 109 tackles for them last year.

I would agree you have to be very calculated about the when but to say "just sit there," more or less at all costs, isn't always best practice either.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.