Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-02-2020, 06:11 PM   #2
Training Camp Hero

Very sad news. RIP dude.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:45 PM   #3
MVP

Wow. I'm crushed. One of my all time favorites.

Never met him, but doesn't matter. He felt like family.

Thoughts are with his family. Crazy that he's gone at like 42. (I think)

RIP, FMB. I hope they have a Sous Vide machine up there.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:54 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Once Dane jogged my memory on his dialysis treatments I did remember FMB speaking about it a few times, but I didn’t realize the time that bought was finite... thought as long as he could get it, it’d keep him up and running

Sure wish he’d said something to us when he posted last week, at least give us a chance to pray up a miracle... some of the guys we’ve lost, like Brock for instance, just have a strange pride that prevents them from opening up about it

Sad day for sure man, I’m raising a toast to him as I type this
**** me. I didn’t know Brock was gone. Jesus.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:56 PM   #5
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
**** me. I didn’t know Brock was gone. Jesus.
Is that confirmed?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:11 PM   #6
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Is that confirmed?
I could be wrong, but I THINK Brock is OK. My train of information:

1. Googling the email address on his account revealed a name and a city (which is a small town of maybe 10k people).
2. Looked on Facebook for someone with that name in that town.
3. Found a guy who looks to be maybe 50's or 60's in that town. He's posted in the past few weeks.

If anyone knew him well and would like to reach out, PM me. I'd give info out to one person, but I don't want him to be barraged with people trying to contact him, especially if he hasn't otherwise tried to connect with people.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:13 PM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I could be wrong, but I THINK Brock is OK. My train of information:

1. Googling the email address on his account revealed a name and a city (which is a small town of maybe 10k people).
2. Looked on Facebook for someone with that name in that town.
3. Found a guy who looks to be maybe 50's or 60's in that town. He's posted in the past few weeks.

If anyone knew him well and would like to reach out, PM me. I'd give info out to one person, but I don't want him to be barraged with people trying to contact him, especially if he hasn't otherwise tried to connect with people.
I certainly hope he's alive and well and just moved on.

Ironically, his last post offered condolences to another member who died.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:13 PM   #8
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Is that confirmed?
Not confirmed, but all signs say yes

Dude used to jab me constantly, just like me and FMB used to mildly tangle over politics... and I came away from it respecting both of them for it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:01 PM   #9
Veteran

RIP Fire! I literally smoked a prime rib this weekend based upon your posts.....I didn't know at the time that it would be homage to you.....CP has definitely lost a good one today
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:19 PM   #10
sorta mod-ish

Oh no. That is terrible. Very sad to hear this.

The guy went through a ton way too early in life. At the very least he can rest now.

I'll go watch Dick Tracy in his honor.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:29 PM   #11
Kind of a mod

I just realized that I never actually posted my condolences in the thread. I knew FMB has had a hard road these past few years, but he only talked about it sporadically. As I recall, he wasn't able to get out much at times. I can only hope that CP helped him to get through some of the tough times.

RIP
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:43 PM   #12
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I just realized that I never actually posted my condolences in the thread. I knew FMB has had a hard road these past few years, but he only talked about it sporadically. As I recall, he wasn't able to get out much at times. I can only hope that CP helped him to get through some of the tough times.

RIP
I know he enjoyed sharing his love of smoking meat on here with us. He was sooo good at it and we loved his tips and the results he pulled out of his own smoker.

He’d post that he’d been gone for a week getting a new tube put in etc. apologize for not responding earlier. Must have been a helluva nice guy in real life too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:57 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Well crap! This is not what I was expecting to see! RIP Fire Me Boy!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:29 PM   #14
Supporter

Really sorry to hear this. Condolences to his family and friends.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:32 PM   #15
Supporter

Very saddened to hear although he is in a better place. I can't imagine going through the health problems he was going through. RIP FMB.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.