Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-28-2024, 08:12 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Don't watch table tennis, ever, but Zhang (US) is a beast. Just killing it. She's actually anticipating where her opponent wants to go before she een hits the ball. Up three games to nil.
I don't normally either but it's another one of those Olympic sports that I'll watch if it's on because it's crazy how good they are.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2024, 11:21 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I don't normally either but it's another one of those Olympic sports that I'll watch if it's on because it's crazy how good they are.
That’s literally most Olympic sports for me. You couldn’t pay me to watch Equestrian during any 3 year and 11.5 month stretch. But in the Olympics? I’ll watch all that shit.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2024, 08:28 PM   #4
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Don't watch table tennis, ever,
Where would you watch it? The Ocho?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2024, 08:30 PM   #5
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
It was all the rage during covid because it was like the only thing you could sports bet on.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2024, 08:30 PM   #6
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

The dark web.

Lol, no idea really. Just know that when they show it for the Olympics, I don't watch it. Usually.

Just flipped away from team badminton; our Chinese girls aren't as good as the Hong Kong girls, apparently.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2024, 09:12 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Youtube.

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-28-2024, 10:06 PM   #8
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Probably at the same ESPN channel that covers the national cornhole championship.

I was surprised at how disappointed I was when I saw it was the Bozo the clown bean bag bullshit vs the Olympic pron I was hoping for.

The best came next when they featured the featherweight Sumo championships FYI the little guys wear traditional sumo gear too.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2024, 11:23 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Torri Huske wining the 100m fly was awesome! She missed the podium in Tokyo by the narrowest of margins. The look on her face when she won it was like delirious shock. Then immediate tears. Really cool.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 06:55 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Torri Huske wining the 100m fly was awesome! She missed the podium in Tokyo by the narrowest of margins. The look on her face when she won it was like delirious shock. Then immediate tears. Really cool.
Yeah, I watched that one live. Incredible. What a great race.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 08:01 AM   #11
Set it & forget it

Men's Mountain Bike

With a ballsy move in the final 500m, Tom Pidcock(GB) passes Victor Koretzky (FRA) to take the gold medal. Rubbins racin' boys!!
Pidcock flatted and had to get a new wheel during the race, costing him a big chunk of time.
Alan Hatherly (RSA) win a historic first medal in mountain biking for S. Africa to round out the podium.

Riley Amos and Christopher Blevins (USA) finish 7th and 13th respectively. The future's bright for USA MTB!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 09:03 AM   #12
DeadPunisher

So, am I the only one in love with this big, bad ass lady?

I find her to be sexy AF. And she has the best personality and is so much fun.

And I absolutely love to watch her play rugby.

I don't care if you think she is manly, or too fat, or ugly. Sometimes, certain people just do it for you, and she just does it for me.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-29-2024, 09:15 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
So, am I the only one in love with this big, bad ass lady?

I find her to be sexy AF. And she has the best personality and is so much fun.

And I absolutely love to watch her play rugby.

I don't care if you think she is manly, or too fat, or ugly. Sometimes, certain people just do it for you, and she just does it for me.
Spoiler!
I think you're probably gay, but she definitely dropped the big boy on that poor Hiroshima girl. The scores on those games were insane.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-29-2024, 09:36 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
So, am I the only one in love with this big, bad ass lady?....]
That's the best picture you could find???
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2024, 09:57 AM   #15
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
That's the best picture you could find???
It was my favorite pic. She is hilarious, and a beast, and I think she is beautiful.

She has plenty of pics where she looks great on Instagram, or at least great to me, but I love her personality. I stumbled upon a video of her talking about Olympic athletes not being deterred by cardboard, and I didn't even realize she was the rugby player.

So, I watched a lot of her other clips, and she just has a fun personality. Like I said, she just does it for me. Weirdly, she isn't even close to the Women I usually find attractive, but I'm ok with that.

And I find this really attractive. No joke, I think she looks hot while playing this hard.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5l9q...EwZWxyaGtyNGY3
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.