Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 10:54 AM   #166
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
It’s funny. I agree with the sentiment of this post but would apply it to the opposite argument.

But I’m really curious why it’s being discussed in this thread. Is this the new CP, Alex sucks in every thread? No escape. Gotta talk about the Rona everywhere now.

GTFO with it please
IMO, the Alex Smith stuff was worse.... I mean, on one hand it was at least football, but the topic didn't really matter.

At least with Covid and all of the other social issues, I think people should know what they're getting into when clicking on a thread, outside of a situation like this where a really old thread was bumped to talk about Covid things.

It's one thing if you want to talk about Clyde Edwards-Helaire or Subway and it derails into another Covid thread or whatever.... but, I feel like for the most part, those topics are limited to threads that should make it obvious to everyone. I could be wrong though.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 10:58 AM   #167
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
to me, it only seems fair that people inject politics into sport or whatever, considering sports has brought politics into its bubble. not to mention the fact that there are no 'real sports' to talk about in this current climate. Some here whinge just as much if not more than some of the SJW crowd.
I thought about this a while back and realized the mods are basically ****ed.

I was originally really disappointed with the lounge getting so political, but the lounge concentrates on the Chiefs, the NFL, and other sports to lessor degree and leagues themselves have allowed politics to completely infiltrate their image. The biggest stories in the sports world right now are very political, there's just no way around it. You really can't expect people to talk about sports without talking about politics when the two have now become so intertwined.

I would still fully support smashing political talk in the lounge though. I enjoy both sides with a healthy divide as they're both an escape from each other.

Same goes for Covid. Just shut the **** up about it already or at least keep it in it's own little corner, threads, so the shit that's being thrown in the fan doesn't get on the rest of us unless we decide to walk into the room.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-16-2020, 11:07 AM   #168
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

so did smash mouth get covid yet
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 11:08 AM   #169
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Hopefully AIDS.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 11:16 AM   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Hopefully AIDS.
Statistically speaking; likely a higher probability of them catching aides, but **** the facts. Wear your mask to prevent aides! Masturbate with a condom to prevent your hand pregnancy too!m

But I’m the dumb one ignoring The facts, Just insensitive to others health for saying the mask is BS.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-16-2020, 11:36 AM   #171
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
Statistically speaking; likely a higher probability of them catching aides, but **** the facts. Wear your mask to prevent aides! Masturbate with a condom to prevent your hand pregnancy too!m

But I’m the dumb one ignoring The facts, Just insensitive to others health for saying the mask is BS.
Well as far as deaths, 13,000 Americans die each year from AIDS, while 169,000 Americans have died from Covid in the past 6 months.

Are you going to ignore the actual fact? Because making up your own doesn't actually make it true.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 11:43 AM   #172
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
"Delete it all" isn't specific. That's my issue with the CONSTANT bitching these days. Everyone wants to bitch, but no one really has any solutions.

Anyway, this weekend has made me realize that this place has been a net negative on my life for a while now, so I'm gone for at least a little while and maybe forever. So see you all at some point in the future. Bye.
Well ****. If you truly mean this maybe it's time for a lot of us to step away. You've been a one of the best and most well rounded people here

Maybe we should start a "well bye" thread and burn this ****er to the ground.

This is my only social media but maybe a break would be good.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 08-16-2020, 11:48 AM   #173
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Well ****. If you truly mean this maybe it's time for a lot of us to step away. You've been a one of the best and most well rounded people here

Its just not that much fun here anymore.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:51 AM   #174
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
"Delete it all" isn't specific. That's my issue with the CONSTANT bitching these days. Everyone wants to bitch, but no one really has any solutions.

Anyway, this weekend has made me realize that this place has been a net negative on my life for a while now, so I'm gone for at least a little while and maybe forever. So see you all at some point in the future. Bye.
Hey now, your an all star. You cant leave.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 11:53 AM   #175
In Search of a Life

Obviously no one wants individual mods being the arbiters of truth, least of all the mods themselves I'm sure.

But it seems like maaaaaybe you could get some kind of "mod consensus" (6 out of 8 mods agree?) in extreme circumstances to just ban obvious shitposters from threads - like KCTotallyCoincidentially88 from this one and say pete's endless manic phase spew from the covid thread.

Like obviously qanon stuff isn't tolerated in the lounge. Should coronahoax be?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:54 AM   #176
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Hey now, your an all star. You cant leave.
Might as well be walking on the sun.

Now do the 3rd Smashmouth song. No googling!
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 11:56 AM   #177
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post

On one hand, I'd like to say... well, it's the offseason and people need breaks from here every once in a while.

OTOH, Daface is the most zen person here and you've all managed to break him.

Old 08-16-2020, 12:01 PM   #178
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Obviously no one wants individual mods being the arbiters of truth, least of all the mods themselves I'm sure.

But it seems like maaaaaybe you could get some kind of "mod consensus" (6 out of 8 mods agree?) in extreme circumstances to just ban obvious shitposters from threads - like KCTotallyCoincidentially88 from this one and say pete's endless manic phase spew from the covid thread.

Like obviously qanon stuff isn't tolerated in the lounge. Should coronahoax be?
We have already started banning him from threads for the constant spamming.

Old 08-16-2020, 12:13 PM   #179
Fight, build, win!

A I'm leaving forever requires a dedicated stand alone thread. Once again deprived because of a virus.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 12:16 PM   #180
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Its just not that much fun here anymore.
It really isn't. Being too busy to post lately has been a blessing for me.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Closed Thread