Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2024, 04:27 PM  
Threepeat!

Tamba drops a deuce on Alex Smith

I'll throw Florio a bone on this one... or maybe an anvil?
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 12:04 PM   #166
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
You people disrespecting everything Alex Smith brought make me sick. They don't just grow quarterbacks on trees who can average 3,500 yards, 20 TDs, and 7 INTs like Smith did in KC.
When you look at the offense when it had first year Mahomes, Kelce, Tyreek AND Kareem Hunt it was the best offense in NFL history.

You go from Alex Smith to Mahomes the next year and it was worth about 25 more TD passes.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 12:04 PM   #167
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Sorry....Mahomes wasn't better than Brady at the time. But it didn't take him long to catch up to Brady.
Considering Mahomes was one Dee Ford away from ending Brady's season in his first full year as a starter, the case can be made that Mahomes was better than Brady the first time he started an NFL game.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2024, 12:46 PM   #168
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Mahomes is anything but boring on the field. He's the most entertaining QB I've ever seen by far.
I was referring to your comment about his interviews being boring.

There is no argument about him being the most dynamic player in the game.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-13-2024, 01:06 PM   #169
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Anyone else reading the headline as overly sexual? Just me? Ok.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 02:22 PM   #170
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I didn’t mind a redshirt year for Mahomes, but I do wonder if he could have given the team a spark in the 2nd half of that Playoff game against Tennessee. Kelce was gone with concussion. The offense was stuck in neutral.
All Pat needed was Albert Wilson.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-13-2024, 02:31 PM   #171
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
All Pat needed was Albert Wilson.
The year before that the Chiefs have Jeremy Maclin who was probably a little better than Sammy Watkins. Patrick has really never had a good WR 2 until this year and then Rice has to **** us over.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 02:51 PM   #172
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
That's Mahomes. Always saying the "correct" thing, never ruffling any feathers or creating controversy of any sort. I love that he's our QB, but most of his interviews are painfully boring to watch.
Okay then why didn't you say that in your post? You acted like I was the one who made that comment.

Anyway I am not going to speak for Mahomes in regards to how genuine he is in his press conferences. Regardless, clearly he was grateful for Alex Smith helping him out, his Dad even commented on it..

The situation worked out in the long run and that's what is most important. Alex Smith was nothing special on the field but off of it he was a class act. Not many QBs are going to want to mentor a rookie who is taking their spot.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 05:54 PM   #173
Veteran

Quote:
That's Mahomes. Always saying the "correct" thing, never ruffling any feathers or creating controversy of any sort. I love that he's our QB, but most of his interviews are painfully boring to watch.
Lol, he already did the correct thing in year 1-2 giving Smith his roses. It's year 8. He really doesn't have to keep talking about Smitty, and yet he does. Maybe, just maybe, he's being genuine about it.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-13-2024, 06:08 PM   #174
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Maybe, just maybe, he's being genuine about it.

or maybe, just maybe he is a professional and not an asshole...

what else would a professional whose image alone is worth dozens or hundreds of millions be advised to say?

what would any good agent advise him to say?

A) "He was a good mentor, learned a lot from him"

B) He was a middling check down QB that I beat out of a job

its mystifying what people think of his comments... has no one ever had to say something nice about the guy they just took over for, or who left a job etc...or someone who died and you're talking to others about them...?

I could tell in pre season on year one and in the broncos game in the last week of year one all I needed to see to move on. Look at those pre season games in year one. Thats really all you need to do to 'research' this question.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 07:22 PM   #175
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
or maybe, just maybe he is a professional and not an asshole...

what else would a professional whose image alone is worth dozens or hundreds of millions be advised to say?

what would any good agent advise him to say?

A) "He was a good mentor, learned a lot from him"

B) He was a middling check down QB that I beat out of a job

its mystifying what people think of his comments... has no one ever had to say something nice about the guy they just took over for, or who left a job etc...or someone who died and you're talking to others about them...?

I could tell in pre season on year one and in the broncos game in the last week of year one all I needed to see to move on. Look at those pre season games in year one. Thats really all you need to do to 'research' this question.
Ming, thats literally my point.

He did the professional PR comment in year 1. No one is surprised by that. So why is it year 8 in his career and he's still talking about Smith?

Theres nothing to gain, no career move here that advances him one way or the other. So why bring it up?
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-13-2024, 07:25 PM   #176
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Ming, thats literally my point.

He did the professional PR comment in year 1. No one is surprised by that. So why is it year 8 in his career and he's still talking about Smith?

Theres nothing to gain, no career move here that advances him one way or the other. So why bring it up?
He's an Alexsexual?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 07:30 PM   #177
best in the biz

Let's Monday Morning QB a QB from seven years ago?

This is almost as bad as Tyreek's inability to move on from the Chiefs.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 07:52 PM   #178
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
He's an Alexsexual?
That would be a WILD plot twist.
Old 05-13-2024, 08:54 PM   #179
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
The question itself is shitty journalism too..

They were probably just looking for a snide comment from Patrick...

But he's way too smart for them.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 08:57 PM   #180
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
That would be a WILD plot twist.
If I found out that I was an Alexsexual I would never be able to look at other men without feeling lesser.

I would buy a Miata and become a Donks fan.