Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 12:28 PM   #17731
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy God View Post
I ate a room temp, unrefrigerated pimento cheese burger last night around midnight.

Wasn’t picky after a music fest.
Pimento burgers and that ChikFilA sandwich are delicious in all forms. I used to make my own pimento regularly until I found out my wife and I liked the Hautley storebought just as well as my own.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 12:58 PM   #17732
MVP

Last night made crispy pork belly, egg, green onion fried rice for the family. Had a burger and a salad with dorothy lynch dressing for myself.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2023, 01:53 PM   #17733
MVP

Fried Shrimp and Creamy Chicken Rice.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 02:19 PM   #17734
pie is never free

I decided on an old standby, one pot comfort food dish... gussied up Spanish rice

Zatarains spanish rice
One green pepper
One sweet onion
One can Rotel tomato with hatch chili
One can fiesta corn
Garlic
One packet taco seasoning
Better than bullion beef paste
Little over a pound of ground beef

The only prep is cooking down the beef, onions and peppers... otherwise its just dump and cook
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 02:47 PM   #17735
the one and only

That's good shit, how long you cook it for?
icepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-23-2023, 02:53 PM   #17736
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by icepick64 View Post
That's good shit, how long you cook it for?
Bring it to a boil, put a lid on it, and let it simmer on medium low heat for about 20 minutes... stirring once or twice as it goes

Spent $17 on the ingredients at the "expensive" local grocer, and its gonna feed me 5-6 gutbusting servings

Its an excellent value that damn sure doesn't lack flavor
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 05:57 PM   #17737
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
I decided on an old standby, one pot comfort food dish... gussied up Spanish rice

Zatarains spanish rice
One green pepper
One sweet onion
One can Rotel tomato with hatch chili
One can fiesta corn
Garlic
One packet taco seasoning
Better than bullion beef paste
Little over a pound of ground beef

The only prep is cooking down the beef, onions and peppers... otherwise its just dump and cook
You got everything there for a good taco soup too just drop the rice, add some beans and some liquid
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 06:50 PM   #17738
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You got everything there for a good taco soup too just drop the rice, add some beans and some liquid
Somone actually downvoted this

This place is so weird anymore
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 06:55 PM   #17739
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Somone actually downvoted this

This place is so weird anymore
BEP. She strikes when she gets bored. Haven't interacted with her in months but ya never know.

It's a longtime in the works
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 07:12 PM   #17740
pie is never free

Quote:
BEP. She strikes when she gets bored. Haven't interacted with her in months but ya never know.

It's a longtime in the works
It was her huh?

Thats some petty ass bullshit, knock it off Karen
Old 09-23-2023, 07:20 PM   #17741
Ultrabanned

Quote:
It was her huh?

Thats some petty ass bullshit, knock it off Karen
Agreed but whachagonnado?
Old 09-23-2023, 07:37 PM   #17742
pie is never free

Quote:
Agreed but whachagonnado?
The only option left is a Mad Max Thunderdome scenario

Trial by combat it will be, gird your loins for battle... she's Tina Turner to your Mad Max

LETS FIGHT
Old 09-23-2023, 07:59 PM   #17743
Ultrabanned

Last herbs from the garden that I'm gonna harvest. Worked out delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 08:04 PM   #17744
Mod Team

Quote:

Last herbs from the garden that I'm gonna harvest. Worked out delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babe, you wanna drop how you make that in my DMs? I cook very simple stuff but love gumbo when I eat out. I think I should try this.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 08:31 PM   #17745
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Babe, you wanna drop how you make that in my DMs? I cook very simple stuff but love gumbo when I eat out. I think I should try this.
The fresh snap of those scallions just adds another layer of flavor onto an already rich looking dish... gumbo wins the CP internet tonight
Old 09-23-2023, 09:02 PM
threebag
This message has been deleted by threebag.