Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2023, 07:39 AM   #17686
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Please tell me what tots those are.

Kthx
I can't even fake the funk on those tots haha

They're your run of the mill frozen tots, oven baked for 10 minutes on 1 side, flip and bake for another 10

And here's where things get wild...

Top with slices of American cheese singles and broil for like 2 minutes

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 07:44 AM   #17687
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I can't even fake the funk on those tots haha

They're your run of the mill frozen tots, oven baked for 10 minutes on 1 side, flip and bake for another 10

And here's where things get wild...

Top with slices of American cheese singles and broil for like 2 minutes

I suppose topping them with smoked gouda would be like throwing a 98 Honda civic frame around a Ferrari engine. Top shelf 'taters really aren't a thing...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2023, 07:51 AM   #17688
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I suppose topping them with smoked gouda would be like throwing a 98 Honda civic frame around a Ferrari engine. Top shelf 'taters really aren't a thing...
Part of my reasoning was that I wanted the singles for the burgers. Well that's 4 singles and there's like a minimum of 50 in the pack they make you buy

Now I know they last forever since its not real food, but I only do burgers a handful of times a year so I figured why not whittle down the pack a bit by tossing 6 or 7 on the tots

Because lets face it, once you open that package of singles, it gets knocked around your cheese drawer and in about a month you have singles thrown about all willy nilly throughout the entire drawer and the whole thing looks unkempt

I like to think ahead in these situations
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2023, 07:56 AM   #17689
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Now I know they last forever since its not real food, but I only do burgers a handful of times a year so I figured why not whittle down the pack a bit by tossing 6 or 7 on the tots
I pretty much quit using corn oil based products like cheese or butter. My adherence to a strict diet can get fairly lazy at times but that we're able to tow the line on.

We do still buy the cheap stuff to give our dog benadryl and meds. I have yet to find a better medium for that purpose...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2023, 05:04 PM   #17690
Cheat Death

Shrimp tacos with a sweet corn, avocado, Hatch chili and pickled red onion salsa

Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 08:09 PM   #17691
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Shrimp tacos with a sweet corn, avocado, Hatch chili and pickled red onion salsa

Damn you're rubbing those Hatch Chliis into us pretty heavily, I'm so jelly

I haven't seen those in my parts except a jar since Festival Foods was bought by Sunfresh. Really looks good.

I have no problem with American cheese on a burger tend to prefer it mostly. I always put it in a sandwich bag after I rip it wide open trying to separate at the seam.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2023, 08:58 PM   #17692
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Damn you're rubbing those Hatch Chliis into us pretty heavily, I'm so jelly

I haven't seen those in my parts except a jar since Festival Foods was bought by Sunfresh. Really looks good.

I have no problem with American cheese on a burger tend to prefer it mostly. I always put it in a sandwich bag after I rip it wide open trying to separate at the seam.
Aug - Sept is Hatch season

You can roll up to some grocery stores right now and they're fire roasting them in the lot for sale

Trade off for the heat
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 10:01 PM   #17693
Ain't no relax!

Hatch chili season!!! The closest Price Chopper in my neighborhood is frequented by an overwhelmingly Latino customer base. They have the best selection of peppers and chiles. This time of year is my favorite for cooking...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2023, 11:53 PM   #17694
Fight, build, win!

Yeah the Price Chopper nearest me is shutting down and moving into a former Hyvee location in Creekwood Commons. I don't think they are too willing to keep much stock on hand. I do know the seasons and when they arrive. The good stuff is out in the I 435 152 corridor. Southern Clay is becoming a Super Market ghost town.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 07:12 AM   #17695
Cheat Death

If you're nearby a Trader Joes it may be worth stopping in to see if this is available

This combo is crack

Old 08-31-2023, 08:34 PM   #17696
Ultrabanned

Made this tonight. That's as fancy as rotel can look. Did a couple little tweaks on a stovetop recipe and used homemade garden salsa. A real winner for sure and a nice drunk dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:55 PM   #17697
Politically Incorrect

Been on a street taco binge; al pastor, carne asada, carnitas, pollo, camaron.

Really good place close by.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2023, 02:06 PM   #17698
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Made this tonight. That's as fancy as rotel can look. Did a couple little tweaks on a stovetop recipe and used homemade garden salsa. A real winner for sure and a nice drunk dinner.

I made that a few nights ago.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-02-2023, 04:41 PM   #17699
Ultrabanned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 04:42 PM   #17700
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Damn
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.