Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2021, 02:28 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****

Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:33 PM   #1741
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It says an awful lot that Andy, EB and Nagy had to design plays specifically for Mecole bc he still struggles running routes. And that was with Robinson here.

We’re drafting a WR early. I don’t see how they wait til round 3
Two words..... TERRACE MARSHALL
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 08:44 PM   #1742
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Two words..... TERRACE MARSHALL
Marshall Jr. Or Bateman should likely be there at 31. Id be pumped for either.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:46 PM   #1743
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It says an awful lot that Andy, EB and Nagy had to design plays specifically for Mecole bc he still struggles running routes. And that was with Robinson here.

We’re drafting a WR early. I don’t see how they wait til round 3
I don’t really see the value there at 63 though. The value is in rounds 3-5 IMO.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 09:09 PM   #1744
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 09:11 PM   #1745
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don’t really see the value there at 63 though. The value is in rounds 3-5 IMO.
Nate is now my go to for insider chiefs news now that Terez is gone. Everything he said on the pod recently was that the Chiefs didn’t trust Mecole and had to cut the playbook down significantly to involve him.

That and Tyreek/Kelce aren’t gonna have career years like last year every year. You have to prepare for one of them to get hurt at some point as bad as that sounds. Also the Chiefs offense goes super Saiyan when that 2nd WR is forcing defenses to take attention away from Tyreek/Kelce.

Nate has also been dropping DE hints for weeks. I think we’re still drafting one even if we get Ingram or another vet.

It’s not difficult to see obviously, but I think it’s very fair to say that OL and WR are coming first followed by DE. Well I guess you could put DE and OL first with how deep the class is. Never know.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 09:14 PM   #1746
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Nate is now my go to for insider chiefs news now that Terez is gone. Everything he said on the pod recently was that the Chiefs didn’t trust Mecole and had to cut the playbook down significantly to involve him.

That and Tyreek/Kelce aren’t gonna have career years like last year every year. You have to prepare for one of them to get hurt at some point as bad as that sounds. Also the Chiefs offense goes super Saiyan when that 2nd WR is forcing defenses to take attention away from Tyreek/Kelce.

Nate has also been dropping DE hints for weeks. I think we’re still drafting one even if we get Ingram or another vet.

It’s not difficult to see obviously, but I think it’s very fair to say that OL and WR are coming first followed by DE. Well I guess you could put DE and OL first with how deep the class is. Never know.
I don’t think they’re going into the draft knowing what position they’re going to be drafting each round, although I’m sure there’s some pressure to take a LT in the 1st.

I honestly have no clue what to expect. I’m excited and anxious.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 10:20 PM   #1747
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

He also said that he’s confident that we’ll have the DE spot locked up before the draft.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2021, 10:48 PM   #1748
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Fun fact. Marshall’s uncle is Joe Delaney. Marshall is born to be a Chief
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2021, 11:04 PM   #1749
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Don't care as long as we stay the **** away from Georgia WRs this time.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2021, 12:02 AM   #1750
sorta mod-ish

, good for Chase Daniel. Living the ****ing football dream most of us dream about.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2021, 12:29 AM   #1751
I missed '69!

I know I’m in the minority’s but I see WR as our biggest need. Get a stud there and watch the offense go to new levels.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-27-2021, 01:45 AM   #1752
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Don’t think Bateman will be there. Most mocks are starting to come to a consensus that he’s going mid-20’s
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2021, 01:47 AM   #1753
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
I know I’m in the minority’s but I see WR as our biggest need. Get a stud there and watch the offense go to new levels.
Yep
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2021, 04:33 AM   #1754
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
Or a TE 2. I tend to agree. As much as the OL has been patched up, if we get someone who means that people can't focus on Tyreek and Kelce all the time then we could be unplayable. Especially if Clyde comes into his own this year.
Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-27-2021, 08:12 AM   #1755
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep
A bigger need than not having a left tackle or a center?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli