Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:43 PM   #1726
Baba Ganoush

Here comes the shit talking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 12:45 PM   #1727
Most Valuable Villain

Como is Tyreek Hill. That’s a huge twist.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 12:46 PM   #1728
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
It's a LITTLE more than hindsight, it's relevant to assessing the propositions that Mahomes alone can fix all problems that get thrown at the franchise and Reid and Veach don't make mistakes.
I don't remember anyone ever saying signing Clark was going to cost us Hill down the road, and I'm quite certain Veach didn't expect that either.

Clark was a position of need 3 years ago so they tried to fill that need. No way to know the WR market was going to go absolutely insane in 3 years and Hill was going to decide he wanted be #1 in pay with no budging. Frankly I'm still shocked he pulled this shit.

So yea its hindsight.

I do know my biggest wish for this offseason was a better defense. Still hoping for that.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:47 PM   #1729
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Pretty sure Dorsey was out of KC and it was Veach/Andy in 2019 who were Tyreek’s biggest advocates when many wanted to end his football career after the (false) child abuse allegations.

Show some class/appreciation, Tyreek.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:48 PM   #1730
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Are you serious? Franchise tag hill next year and then trade him, which is what the packers did with davante Adams. There is No reason to trade hill this year.
I would point out the flaw in your idea but its been explained to you about 50 times and you still keep regurgitating the same shit and ignoring what you are being told.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 12:49 PM   #1731
Most Valuable Villain

You assholes have me agreeing with Marcellus. Come on now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 12:50 PM   #1732
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Pretty sure Dorsey was out of KC and it was Veach/Andy in 2019 who were Tyreek’s biggest advocates when many wanted to end his football career after the (false) child abuse allegations.

Show some class/appreciation, Tyreek.
Yea, that kind of rubs me the wrong way to be honest.

**** him. I was sad/sentimental yesterday, now he’s the enemy like everybody else.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:51 PM   #1733
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Here comes the shit talking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This is going to make the narrative drivers upset
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:53 PM   #1734
Most Valuable Villain

I can’t tell if he’s trying to replace Reid’s name with Dorsey or if he’s saying to add Dorsey to that list. Either way I don’t really give a shit.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:53 PM   #1735
Andy Reid Supporter

The curtains are starting to be lifted. Kind of see why Veach traded him now. Dude was a selfish prick and didn’t want to restructure to get money instantly and now this.

Him and Rosenhaus tried to strong arm us into paying him a ridiculous salary.

Yeah. Veach did the right thing
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:54 PM   #1736
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Chiefs didn’t become the Chiefs under Andy Reid through free agency.

All these guys we talk about. Mahomes, Tyreek, Kelce, Jones. They were all drafted.

That’s how you win in this league. Draft well
That's the thing, EVERYTHING optimistic goes back to Mahomes being a supernatural talent.

And we just eliminated his most potent force multiplier, but everything is going to be fine because Reid and Veach are awesome [for drafting Mahomes] so they won't use our draft picks to assemble a historically bad defense like they did, or a bunch of scrub WRs outside Tyreek, like they did. They'll do awesome rebuilding an entire team because they drafted Mahomes.

The irony is, if people were correct about my ulterior motivations, I would be super stoked about this. If I hated Mahomes, and wanted a return of Marty ball, I'd be ECSTATIC that Mahomes lost his security blanket and our best chance to return to championship form would be to draft defense and a running game.

I want the franchise to succeed with the lot we have at present. If everything goes well, good players are drafted, emerging talents start paying dividends, units start gelling in schemes, etc., well be well positioned to do so.

But that's the story for EVERY franchise in a parity league, and no one outside Mahomes and Kelce have an outsized pedigree in performing above average in their respective roles.

I'd love to think, with all our draft capital, Spags and Reid are philosophically set to mold WHATEVER talent we collect into WHATEVER form of excellence maximizes that talent. Maybe we're a bruising running team [with the O-Line we've assembled, that would be a shortcut. Maybe we get a ravenous set of pass rushers. Maybe we luck into a Chase-level WR that miraculously drops to us. The possibilities are endless.

But they're philosophically set in their ways and dependent on long learning curves to get teams to perform exactly as they envisioned in their head and drafted in their existing schemes. Which means we're more likely in for a lot more beautiful ideas that the personnel have trouble executing, for at least a while.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:55 PM   #1737
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Nick Wright is all of us.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:56 PM   #1738
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The curtains are starting to be lifted. Kind of see why Veach traded him now. Dude was a selfish prick and didn’t want to restructure to get money instantly and now this.

Him and Rosenhaus tried to strong arm us into paying him a ridiculous salary.

Yeah. Veach did the right thing
If you has the chance to be the highest paid at your job you'd do the same. Stop with the false narratives.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:58 PM   #1739
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
If you has the chance to be the highest paid at your job you'd do the same. Stop with the false narratives.
That’s fine. I’m happy for him. I’m glad that Veach did what was best for us.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:00 PM   #1740
I’m a Mahomo!

NFLN carrying Tyreek’s presser in Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.