Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2023, 08:59 PM   #17296
In Search of a Life

Actually found one from a prior attempt at doing a Chicago deep dish from a long while ago.

Got better setting the dough in the pan since then.....and then we moved and I got a new job and focused on that and now it seems like I struggle with my dough

E: ah shit uploader hates the image size
E2: there we go
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230205_205144_Photos.png
Views:	142
Size:	948.2 KB
ID:	125522  
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-05-2023, 09:59 PM   #17297
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Walgreens is having an 8 for like $23 on those prime ass Digiornos Pizzas

I actually like to make mine in a 14” cast skillet. The crust turns out spot the **** on.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2023, 10:48 PM   #17298
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Please enjoy
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 07:36 AM   #17299
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Actually found one from a prior attempt at doing a Chicago deep dish from a long while ago.

Got better setting the dough in the pan since then.....and then we moved and I got a new job and focused on that and now it seems like I struggle with my dough

E: ah shit uploader hates the image size
E2: there we go
You have pretty hands

I've yet to attempt a deep dish but I did pull that trigger on a Detroit style pan over the weekend

They seem to get pretty good reviews from what I've gathered online

https://lloydpanskitchenware.com/det...tyle-pans.html
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:25 AM   #17300
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
You have pretty hands

I've yet to attempt a deep dish but I did pull that trigger on a Detroit style pan over the weekend

They seem to get pretty good reviews from what I've gathered online

https://lloydpanskitchenware.com/det...tyle-pans.html
Too bad my actual hands are loaded with fat sausage fingers

I like making Chicago Deep Dishes when I have the time. It's one of my guilty pleasures.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 07:14 PM   #17301
Ultrabanned

Just a salad. But I made it as interesting as I could with the ingredients on hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 07:29 PM   #17302
MVP

When I was younger I used to eat salads with Italian dressing, Ham, and Cheez It’s. It was amazing.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-07-2023, 07:47 PM   #17303
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Just a salad. But I made it as interesting as I could with the ingredients on hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Green olives are sooo underrated
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:41 PM   #17304
11-5, baby

Nailed some $49/pound (not my idea) Hy-Vee filets last night.

Cast iron, coffee rub, and some truffle zest.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:55 PM   #17305
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Nailed some $49/pound (not my idea) Hy-Vee filets last night.

Cast iron, coffee rub, and some truffle zest.
Jesus Christ Monty python. Gif pic
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2023, 11:34 AM   #17306
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Jesus Christ Monty python. Gif pic
Filet cut looked like a cat bowl, lol.

Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 01:52 AM   #17307
MVP

I'm going to eat a Philly Cheesesteak this week and it's going to taste AMAZING.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-17-2023, 07:49 PM   #17308
Cheat Death

Did a sausage with a hot honey drizzle and a nduja which is pictured

Nduja is a spreadable salami which sounds gross but is fire on pizza

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2023, 07:54 PM   #17309
MVP

I’ve noticed that they have been drizzling Hot Honey on pizza lately, I need to try it.

I would eat salami on pizza as well.
Old 02-17-2023, 07:59 PM   #17310
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I’ve noticed that they have been drizzling Hot Honey on pizza lately, I need to try it.

I would eat salami on pizza as well.
It’s great on biscuits and fried chicken so pizza is a natural evolution