Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2022, 04:32 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-02-2022 at 11:55 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2023, 03:53 PM   #1696
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Hes one of those that does EVERYTHING at 100%.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 04:29 PM   #1697
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Lolz, there should be a prop bet for how many season before Pacheco is the one telling some rookie, "hey, relax, breathe young son."

I'm guessing about 4 years.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2023, 05:05 PM   #1698
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2023, 05:09 PM   #1699
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefs ROY had some great options this year.

I have to wonder if the defensive guys split votes a bit. I could see the DL group voting for Karlaftis. The DBs had 3 options, 2 for sure probably got votes.

No offense to Moore, but he probably didn’t get many votes. I’d bet Pacheco got almost every offensive player’s vote.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 07:41 PM   #1700
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Chiefs ROY had some great options this year.

I have to wonder if the defensive guys split votes a bit. I could see the DL group voting for Karlaftis. The DBs had 3 options, 2 for sure probably got votes.

No offense to Moore, but he probably didn’t get many votes. I’d bet Pacheco got almost every offensive player’s vote.
I could see McDuffie getting some votes. he really did have a good year, in spite of the injury setting him back so many games. But when he was able to play, I don't think he actually had a bad game.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2023, 07:57 PM   #1701
MVP

What a disgusting draft, I’d love someone to find me a Super Bowl winning team that got this much production from a rookie class.

If Veach hits on even half this many picks again in April they may as well just give us the trophy in training camp.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 08:20 PM   #1702
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I could see McDuffie getting some votes. he really did have a good year, in spite of the injury setting him back so many games. But when he was able to play, I don't think he actually had a bad game.
McDuffie is probably our best rookie and that's saying a LOT.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2023, 08:29 PM   #1703
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
McDuffie is probably our best rookie and that's saying a LOT.
I have to go with Pacheco. Taking nothing from McDuffie who was amazing, but looking how Pacheco went from 7th rounder to SB starter who played outstanding in that game is something. He took every RBs starting job and justified the move.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-22-2023, 08:59 PM   #1704
Why so serious?

Imagine being able to own the jersey from a HOF RB’s first game:

https://goldin.co/item/sept-11-2022-...ty-chiefspnszn
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2023, 09:00 PM   #1705
Generational Player

Called a friend who has a good gambling mind before the game.

He called it.

Chiefs, Over.

And mentioned Reid wins because Pacheco gives the right blend of pass/run balance.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2023, 09:10 PM   #1706
Starter

Just think how he will be when he starts hitting the home run. He gets to the 2nd level but has chosen contact instead of trying to juke the DBs.
emaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-22-2023, 09:21 PM   #1707
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw1979 View Post
Just think how he will be when he starts hitting the home run. He gets to the 2nd level but has chosen contact instead of trying to juke the DBs.
Which is significantly going to shorten his career. He takes a lot of big hits that he shouldn’t. I get giving 100% on every play, he just needs to run angry and smart.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-22-2023, 09:32 PM   #1708
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Imagine being able to own the jersey from a HOF RB’s first game:

https://goldin.co/item/sept-11-2022-...ty-chiefspnszn
That's going to be worth a fortune when he passes Emmitt Smith.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2023, 09:34 PM   #1709
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Which is significantly going to shorten his career. He takes a lot of big hits that he shouldn’t. I get giving 100% on every play, he just needs to run angry and smart.
Agreed. His hard hits were fun in the beginning, but he needs to Marcus Allen it a bit going forward.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:05 PM   #1710
Mahomosapien

Idk what this is for but looks like pacheco in the hospital for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.