Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 07:48 AM   #17026
Cheat Death

Beer battered fish tacos with a chipotle slaw

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 10:31 AM   #17027
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

That looks awesome. What kind of fish do you use? How do you fry it?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 01:58 PM   #17028
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That looks awesome. What kind of fish do you use? How do you fry it?
I used cod.

I normally use a tempura batter as I find its lighter and just as crispy which is nice for fish tacos but couldn't find it at the store so went with a southern packaged batter. Basically use one dish for dry and another for wet which is the batter mixed with beer. I go dry, then wet, then into a shallow fry.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 05:57 PM   #17029
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:

KCUnited knocking the bottom out of it and I’m stuck eating a Rueben Sandwich. Looks Great KCUnited
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 09:56 PM   #17030
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
KCUnited knocking the bottom out of it and I’m stuck eating a Rueben Sandwich. Looks Great KCUnited
Ha thanks. I had a hankerin for fish tacos and while they were good, every time I fry something I'm reminded of the effort and clean up required so I'd probably rather order them while out somewhere than make them myself.

Batter everywhere, fry oil disposal, etc.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:12 PM   #17031
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Happy birthday dinner for me. Last night. Tonight I have to fast for my doctor's appt tomorrow.

This was a 15 oz. wagyu ribeye used pepper palace steak rub plus about a teaspoon of Worcestershire powder, sous vided at 128 degrees for two hours, then seared in a cast iron pan then bacon/butter basted with a couple sprigs of fresh rosemary. Broccolini spears seared with bacon and those funny colored carrots also pan-seared with onions and mushrooms. Best medium rare steak I've cooked in a while. Perfect crust and perfectly light ruby colored inside.

Last edited by Megatron96; 10-03-2022 at 07:17 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 08:43 PM   #17032
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Happy birthday dinner for me. Last night. Tonight I have to fast for my doctor's appt tomorrow.

This was a 15 oz. wagyu ribeye used pepper palace steak rub plus about a teaspoon of Worcestershire powder, sous vided at 128 degrees for two hours, then seared in a cast iron pan then bacon/butter basted with a couple sprigs of fresh rosemary. Broccolini spears seared with bacon and those funny colored carrots also pan-seared with onions and mushrooms. Best medium rare steak I've cooked in a while. Perfect crust and perfectly light ruby colored inside.
OUTSTANDING!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:13 PM   #17033
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
OUTSTANDING!!!
Thanks, it was. Wood again.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:55 PM   #17034
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

I hope those ate as well as they look, because those tacos look spectacular. Great job, sir.
Old 10-08-2022, 08:39 AM   #17035
Cheat Death

Chiefs style shrimp fajitas

Old 10-08-2022, 12:26 PM   #17036
Supporter

Quote:
Chiefs style shrimp fajitas

I love that you have a nice porcelain dish crafted to look like a to-go basket.

Fancy, yet unpretentious, . . . Comfy
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2022, 02:55 PM   #17037
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I love that you have a nice porcelain dish crafted to look like a to-go basket.

Fancy, yet unpretentious, . . . Comfy
Its actually a higher-ish end plastic, cant' think of the exact name, but comfy is spot on.

I think I posted about them once before, maybe deep in this thread or the favorite product one, but yeah, I love them and use them a ton.

They were like $5 per at Walmarts or Target and are perfect for tacos, a salad, really anything that can go 50/50 bowl vs plate and can be used indoor/outdoor.
Old 10-08-2022, 08:27 PM   #17038
MVP

I’m going to make Clemenzas sauce tomorrow with the works. Meatballs, Pork, and Sausage.

Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-08-2022, 08:43 PM   #17039
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I’m going to make Clemenzas sauce tomorrow with the works. Meatballs, Pork, and Sausage.

Don't forget the red wine...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2022, 05:29 PM   #17040
Cheat Death

Chili braised short ribs on the smoker with cheese grits

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote