Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-10-2006, 03:45 PM  
West Coast Chief

The Olympics

Do you find the Olympics to be a big waste of time? Personally, I'm looking forward the the ski jumping.
bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:12 PM   #1666
Supporter

I'm bummed the Olympics are over. I just love sport and good competition. And there was a hell of a lot of it. Too bad it is over. I didn't catch nearly as much track and field as I wanted.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
How many NBA stars played for other countries in 92? The Spain team today had 3 legitimate NBA stars in the Gasol brother and Serge Ibaka. And they had a few other guys with NBA experience.

I don't think the dream team ever faced any team half as good as Spain.
I wouldn't say they were as good as Spain today... but the Croatian team that won the silver in 92 had Toni Kukoc and Drazen Petrovic. Along with a couple other NBA guys... including Dino Radja, who did average about 15-20 ppg in the NBA. They weren't a complete collection of nobodies. Lithuania had a semi-young Sabonis too, who was probably one of the best centers who ever played.

Last edited by tk13; 08-12-2012 at 09:35 PM..
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #1668
stax of wax

I watched my first minutes of these Olympics today. The second half of USA vs. Spain in the gold medal match in basketball. Go USA. Now it's over as soon as it started.
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-20-2024, 09:39 PM   #1669
MVP

Women’s diving sure has taken an interesting turn.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think that some of the young ladies seem to be trying to garner higher scores by showing almost all of their derrières.

If I were a judge I don’t think a stunt like that would work with me, but I did give them all 10.10s
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 09:44 PM   #1670
I'm the MFCEO

I'm sure Delong loves the Olympics!
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote