Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 07:48 AM  
Veteran

Mecole back

blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-06-2024, 01:36 PM   #151
YOU take YOUR seat

better than skyy moore
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:08 PM   #152
SuperBowl or bust

This has to be the fastest WR group in NFL history, right?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:10 PM   #153
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Would be nice to have Hardman play up to what he was doing in 2022 before he got hurt. That guy would be pretty helpful.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 02:13 PM   #154
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Skyy has a 2nd round draft pick invested and Toney a 3rd. Watson landed a 2 year deal and thoroughly out performed Ross last season. He's CLEARLY someone the Chiefs value as a vet WR.

Ross is a longshot to make the team. Just admit that your evaluation and all of last season's claims of this "1st round talent" is wrong, has ALWAYS been wrong. Get over Ross.
I honestly think Remigio has a better chance than Ross and Moore to make the final roster.

Somebody will flip 7th rounders with us for Skyy in the coming weeks.

It’s no mistake that KC called Hardman the day after Skyy Moore dropped a 55 yard bomb from Pat in practice yesterday…

I think that boy is done in KC.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:17 PM   #155
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I honestly think Remigio has a better chance than Ross and Moore to make the final roster.

Somebody will flip 7th rounders with us for Skyy in the coming weeks.

It’s no mistake that KC called Hardman the day after Skyy Moore dropped a 55 yard bomb from Pat in practice yesterday…

I think that boy is done in KC.
Man I was so horribly wrong about Moore. He's managed to find ways to get worse in just about every category. At college level his hands at least were good. I mean what's left?
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:21 PM   #156
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Man I was so horribly wrong about Moore. He's managed to find ways to get worse in just about every category. At college level his hands at least were good. I mean what's left?

He's a good run-blocker.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:22 PM   #157
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Going to have to carry 7 WR's this year at least to start with because of the potential Rice suspension unless he can get his trial postponed until next off season.

Locks IMHO:

Brown
Worthy
Rice
Watson
Hardman
Only if you're worried that someone like Moore is clearly better than Remigio AND will get taken off a practice squad.

I wouldn't be.

If you carry 6 and cut Moore, he'll almost certainly make the PS. And if he doesn't - who cares? Remigio likely will and I don't think there's a discernible drop-off there.

And then if/when Rice gets suspended, you just elevate Moore if he makes it, Remigio if he doesn't and you go on with life.

Carrying 7 WRs when only one of them plays on the coverage units just doesn't make sense, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:24 PM   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'm not sure Hardman is a lock. I love a return to "Legion of Zoom" or whatever, but it's not clear that he makes the team.
Oh I'm not saying he is.

I'm saying that it seems increasingly likely that Moore will have to play Hardman off the roster to make the team. And I don't think that's terribly likely unless Hardman's leg injuries just completely wiped him out.

But the 'bad' version of him we had last season when he clearly wasn't completely healthy was getting SB snaps and making important plays. While Moore sat ass.

That says a fair bit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:25 PM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
This has to be the fastest WR group in NFL history, right?
Nah - that's still in Miami. And I think they added even more speed in the off-season.

Those boys can haul ass.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:30 PM   #160
Starter

Nice!!
PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PatMahomesIsGod must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:45 PM   #161
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Nah - that's still in Miami. And I think they added even more speed in the off-season.

Those boys can haul ass.

they got OBJ...who isn't that fast anymore.

tua slinging balls at their feet will be fun for another year.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:45 PM   #162
pie is never free

Makes more sense than not bringing him back, there's no risk here at all
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 02:46 PM   #163
Veteran

It’s hard to play man coverage against a team when they have 3-4 guys who can fly.

You can just walk them to the line and have mahomes hot route the fly route to whichever guy has the slowest db (from scouting the other team) on him.

Downside tends to be poor run game blocking and less red zone threat WRs
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-06-2024, 02:51 PM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
It’s hard to play man coverage against a team when they have 3-4 guys who can fly.

You can just walk them to the line and have mahomes hot route the fly route to whichever guy has the slowest db (from scouting the other team) on him.

Downside tends to be poor run game blocking and less red zone threat WRs
The upshot to speed in depth is that you can continue to cycle really fast dudes out there and just wear these DBs slick if they are trying to stay in man coverage.

But ultimately, teams just don't do that much anymore. A 40% man rate is really REALLY high. For exactly those reasons - you just can't stay in a WRs pocket for 60+ snaps when he knows where he's going and the DB doesn't. It just asks too much of them physically.

But if you can take Brown off the field and keep Worthy out there (or cycle Hardman in) and just constantly have at least one, often two and sometimes three guys out there that can just flat-ass fly, the secondary will be gassed by the 3rd quarter trying to run with those rabbits.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:53 PM   #165
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The upshot to speed in depth is that you can continue to cycle really fast dudes out there and just wear these DBs slick if they are trying to stay in man coverage.

But ultimately, teams just don't do that much anymore. A 40% man rate is really REALLY high. For exactly those reasons - you just can't stay in a WRs pocket for 60+ snaps when he knows where he's going and the DB doesn't. It just asks too much of them physically.

But if you can take Brown off the field and keep Worthy out there (or cycle Hardman in) and just constantly have at least one, often two and sometimes three guys out there that can just flat-ass fly, the secondary will be gassed by the 3rd quarter trying to run with those rabbits.

That’s a good point. I think people discount how insane Tyreek cardio is/was for us. Reid talked about it a lot. I bet worthy has similar ability to run multiple go routes per possession due to his history in cross country and his low weight.

I don’t know much about brown but I assume he can run for days too. Mecole probably not so much because he’s a bigger guy and I’m not sure how much track he ran prior
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about