Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2024, 01:57 PM  
Starter

Report: Chiefs leaning towards franchise tagging Sneed

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation

Old 02-27-2024, 07:38 PM   #151
MVP

If history is any indication then what will probably happen is that we sign Chris longer term.......

And keep Sneed on the franchise tag this season

Hard to believe that we could only get a 2nd for a corner that locked down the who's who of WR's this whole season and has only given up 5 TD's in two years.
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 02-27-2024, 07:41 PM   #152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
If the lions called and offered:

Jameson williams

What say you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, fax it into the league office.

A 2 and a 3 plus at least a speed slot option with 2 years left on a rookie deal? All day every day. That gives you ammo to trade up in the 1st and the 2nd if you want.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 02-27-2024, 07:42 PM   #153
Generational Player

What I want back for maybe the BEST man cover corner in the NFL.

1.a 1st and 2nd

2.a mid 1st

3. a young Alpha WR like Drake London

If you don't have one of these items don't call me.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 02-27-2024, 07:43 PM   #154
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

1.a 1st and 2nd

2.a mid 1st

Prepare to be disappointed.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:43 PM   #155
Veteran

As long as we keep him.

Hopefully, they can work out a deal with new cap………
SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 02-27-2024, 07:45 PM   #156
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Why? I thought Veach was supposed to be a top 3 GM, if not the best GM in the NFL?

Why expect him to get ripped off?
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 02-27-2024, 07:50 PM   #157
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic View Post
So you're saying Sneed himself basically has no draft value? Mahomes value was a 18 spot jump in round 1, a late third rounder, and a late 1st rounder the following season. A franchise QB doesn't demand more draft value than a possible top LT.
Do you realize yet that your initial trade proposal was Sneed and a 2nd rather than our 1st this year, a 2nd, and Sneed?

That little sneaky first round pick this year kinda matters in the evaluation.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-27-2024, 07:54 PM   #158
Why so serious?

Quote:
Why? I thought Veach was supposed to be a top 3 GM, if not the best GM in the NFL?

Why expect him to get ripped off?
Ripped off. You make me laugh. The guy who thought we were fools for not signing OBJr for 1yr/15mm.

The market is what it is. Sneed's value is what it is. If he trades Sneed, it's because they're re-tooling in a different way. You have a history of being simplistic and painting by number. Veach has a history of going outside the lines in a way that you have never understood or appreciated while the team is winning championships in the meantime.

Please spare me your pre-trade evaluation.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:54 PM   #159
Supporter

I question the mental capacity of people thinking a second would be appropriate…..

Out sneed in the draft this year…..where does he go…..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 02-27-2024, 07:57 PM   #160
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Ripped off. You make me laugh. The guy who thought we were fools for not signing OBJr for 1yr/15mm.

The market is what it is. Sneed's value is what it is. If he trades Sneed, it's because they're re-tooling in a different way. You have a history of being simplistic and painting by number. Veach has a history of going outside the lines in a way that you have never understood or appreciated while the team is winning championships in the meantime.

Please spare me your pre-trade evaluation.
I never wanted OBJ at 15 million.

More fan fiction.

Why don't you outline what a fair trade is now? Let's hear it.

Old 02-27-2024, 07:58 PM   #161
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He'll still be in the Greene Room waiting for his call even though the first round has been over for hours.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:59 PM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Do you realize yet that your initial trade proposal was Sneed and a 2nd rather than our 1st this year, a 2nd, and Sneed?

That little sneaky first round pick this year kinda matters in the evaluation.
I'm curious as to what you see as Sneeds trade value. I see Sneed as a 1st and a mid rounder. I suggested adding our second rounder AND Sneeds pick value for a possible top tier LT. I'll jump back and read what I wrote, I don't recall sayinga 1st, 2nd, and Sneed. If that's the case, then hell no. Sneeds ability to take your best WR out of the game is more valuable than that.
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-27-2024, 08:01 PM   #163
MVP

Quote:

1.a 1st and 2nd

2.a mid 1st

Don’t worry they won’t call.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 02-27-2024, 08:01 PM   #164
Rookie

We would be okay without Sneed, I think. Spagnuolo turned him into a good player, so he can turn somebody else into one also. We have Watson, Williams, Conner, Cook, Edwards, Reid, and McDuffie at defensive back.

I kinda think that having McDuffie at the opposite corner spot made Sneed's job easier.
843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 02-27-2024, 08:02 PM   #165
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I question the mental capacity of people thinking a second would be appropriate…..

Out sneed in the draft this year…..where does he go…..

Great, but you dont pay a draft pick 20m per year.

Thats the difference here.

I think we could potentially get a first, but we would be trading with our competition at the back of the first round, and most of then can’t finance a sneed contract.

I dont think we net anything higher than pick 25 total value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Closed Thread