Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2023, 12:00 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****

It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:35 AM   #151
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I can’t believe people actually eat this shit, no less brag about it. Disgusting

Good God, I had no idea they put beans on there too. I would'nt feed that shit to my worst enemy let alone to someone I like. Cinci needs to be nuked for creating that ****ing abomination
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:38 AM   #152
MVP

Guys, Pacheco is going to bounce one outside and just flatten Apple on the way to a 60 yd TD in the first quarter, I just feel it in my gut!
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 08:40 AM   #153
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
It’s not an exaggeration to say that I feel like a fire-breathing dragon because I’m dying to be so ****ing loud at this game.

Eviscerate these bitches.
Rattle their bones.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:41 AM   #154
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
I hope Frank has an explosive diarrhea attack straight into Burrow's mouth, and Frank names the move "The Skyline"
The Cincinnati Steamer...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:44 AM   #155
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Back up RG and Playoff Frank Clark, you say?

smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:45 AM   #156
In Search of a Life

Getting ready to hit the road... rested my voice all day yesterday so I can YELL LIKE HELL.

IT IS OUR DAY!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 08:45 AM   #157
Why so serious?

I’ll say this:

As Chiefs fans over the last few years since we won the Super Bowl there have been a lot of asymmetric games emotionally. And by that I mean that in almost any game we’ve had since - if asked before a game which would dominate - I would say I’d be more down after a loss than up after a win. Because we were the Chiefs and we were expected to win.

I genuinely think this game evens it out. As painful as it will be to deal with the ‘0-4 vs the Bengals’ narrative and everything that that entails for the endless Mahomes vs Burrow comparisons if we lose, the sweetness we’ll be tasting if we take these ****ers out is absolutely worth the risk. I am soooo happy we have the opportunity to attempt to avenge this and break their necks today.

Said another way, this is just a super high risk/reward game where I don’t feel disadvantaged emotionally ahead of time. Cannot. ****ing. wait.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 08:50 AM   #158
SuperChiefs

The vibe that our boys have put out there this week almost makes me feel sorry for what's about to happen to those cocky pieces of shit.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:52 AM   #159
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:53 AM   #160
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
The vibe that our boys have put out there this week almost makes me feel sorry for what's about to happen to those cocky pieces of shit.
Chiefs are focused.

Our team just needs to keep the emotions in check and talk their own shit once the game is over. Really need to avoid ref job penalties for taunting and extending their drives.

Talk all the shit we want AFTER the game.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:54 AM   #161
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’ll say this:

As Chiefs fans over the last few years since we won the Super Bowl there have been a lot of asymmetric games emotionally. And by that I mean that in almost any game we’ve had since - if asked before a game which would dominate - I would say I’d be more down after a loss than up after a win. Because we were the Chiefs and we were expected to win.

I genuinely think this game evens it out. As painful as it will be to deal with the ‘0-4 vs the Bengals’ narrative and everything that that entails for the endless Mahomes vs Burrow comparisons if we lose, the sweetness we’ll be tasting if we take these ****ers out is absolutely worth the risk. I am soooo happy we have the opportunity to attempt to avenge this and break their necks today.

Said another way, this is just a super high risk/reward game where I don’t feel disadvantaged emotionally ahead of time. Cannot. ****ing. wait.
Man, I could not agree more. That’s exactly how I feel.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:54 AM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Good luck to those brave souls. Its gonna be a cold one.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:56 AM   #163
MVP

LFG!
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:01 AM   #164
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Chiefs are focused.

Our team just needs to keep the emotions in check and talk their own shit once the game is over. Really need to avoid ref job penalties for taunting and extending their drives.

Talk all the shit we want AFTER the game.
The quiet confidence our boys exuded this week was so good to see. They're all business for this game. I don't think it's going to be close. We're going to punk those bitches
Old 01-29-2023, 09:02 AM   #165
I'll be back.