Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2022, 09:23 PM  
MVP

Nebraska Football Sucks Thread

That is all.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:54 PM   #151
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeTheDog View Post
Urban turned down Texas but will go to Nebraska?
He turned down Texas for the NFL context matters
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:54 PM   #152
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
I could see Urban doing it just because the Big 10 West is easy.

Wisconsin is the best team.
Iowa is 8-9 wins usually
Northwestern is up and down
Purdue isn't a contender
Illinois isn't a problem
Minnesota is a wildcard.

If he could obtain the NIL money, he will draw in players. They know Urban can get them to the NFL.
Ohio State steamrolls him in Indy tho. Also has to deal with Lincoln Riley and USC soon.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:55 PM   #153
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Ohio State steamrolls him in Indy tho.
They sure didn't steam roll them in Lincoln last year or Frosts first year in Columbus.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 10:47 AM   #154
Ultrabanned

Some nerds wrote a little book on Scott when he was hired. Look at their final page with little glimpses into the future!! God it’s great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:01 AM   #155
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Wow. I'm not even mad about yesterday's embarrassment. The Huskers are dismally bad. People here say (and I was one of them) that it's not really the players, because we have some legit talent on this team...

What the **** evidence is there of this? Watching that OU game yesterday, it was like watching actual football players play against guys who want to be good, but just flat out are not good. Yes, the coaching sucks. But DAMN...the speed and size and technique of the OU squad was just hands down worlds better than the shit Nebraska put out on the field. Look, I don't want to disparage the players, but they are just not that good. Coaching and scheming is part of the problem, but you can't have watched that OU game and tell me that anyone on the NU squad would be a starter for OU.

Ugh. This program is dead and gone, and all that remains are the memories and yes, the desire to be winners again. Who knows how or when that will happen, but I believe. I have to. Go Big Red!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:04 AM   #156
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Some nerds wrote a little book on Scott when he was hired. Look at their final page with little glimpses into the future!! God it’s great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, the hype when he came on board was insane. The Omaha World Herald (I think it was them) published a comic book that showed how it all happened at the time. Shatel published shit like what you posted. There were "Frost Warning" T-shirts. His pressers were awesome. He was the son we all loved returning home.

And then reality happened, and he as proven to be the worst coach in Nebraska history. Gut punch to us all. Ugh.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:21 AM   #157
MVP

How’s Trev as AD?
I don’t follow college ball much but Trev Alberts attended the same school as me in Iowa, so I’m curious if he is going to make it.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:25 AM   #158
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
How’s Trev as AD?
I don’t follow college ball much but Trev Alberts attended the same school as me in Iowa, so I’m curious if he is going to make it.
Put it this way: his first coaching hire was a Frost Warning across the state
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:27 AM   #159
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
So not good
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:31 AM   #160
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Will they score more than 3 points against Iowas defense?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:33 AM   #161
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Iowa sucks man.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:41 AM   #162
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Didn’t the previous AD hire Frost?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:48 AM   #163
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Iowa sucks man.
At offense, yes yes they do.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:55 AM   #164
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
As an Iowa fan, if we keep Petras at QB, 3 may be all they will need...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 09:41 AM   #165
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Wow. I'm not even mad about yesterday's embarrassment. The Huskers are dismally bad. People here say (and I was one of them) that it's not really the players, because we have some legit talent on this team...

What the **** evidence is there of this? Watching that OU game yesterday, it was like watching actual football players play against guys who want to be good, but just flat out are not good. Yes, the coaching sucks. But DAMN...the speed and size and technique of the OU squad was just hands down worlds better than the shit Nebraska put out on the field. Look, I don't want to disparage the players, but they are just not that good. Coaching and scheming is part of the problem, but you can't have watched that OU game and tell me that anyone on the NU squad would be a starter for OU.

Ugh. This program is dead and gone, and all that remains are the memories and yes, the desire to be winners again. Who knows how or when that will happen, but I believe. I have to. Go Big Red!

There are still old school fans like you, esp in the 65+ Age group. You remember the titles and the glory and cared about won-loss record. The younger Cornhumpers don’t roll like that, they care about conference pride. Not wins
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.