Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-24-2019, 12:10 AM  
MVP

We're going to win this mother****er, you all know that, right?

We're going to win the whole ****ing thing.

And we're going to have to go beat New England at home again.

And we're going to have to go beat Baltimore in their house.

And we're going to crush the NFC representative (probably San Fran or N.O.)

And nobody will be able to say shit, because we will have to beat EVERYBODY to do it.

Everything this team has weathered to get here has made them stronger.

Losing Pat for a few games... All the injuries meant the kids had to play, and take their lumps and get better.

and boy did they.

Now we're DEEP, and we're hungry.

We can beat you in any of the three phases on any given Sunday.

We're battle tested.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:19 PM   #151
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The bye is huge, but losing Thornhill and Okafor while adding Suggs isn’t an upgrade.
It’s part of the deal. It sucks ass, but it is football and all teams deal with it to some degree.

It’s a great day to be a Chiefs fan.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:19 PM   #152
I'll be back.

Quote:
The bye is huge, but losing Thornhill and Okafor while adding Suggs isn’t an upgrade.
You keep being a little bitch!!! It's all part of the plan!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:20 PM   #153
Why so serious?

Quote:
I'd trade Thornhill and Okafor for a bye and Suggs.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:21 PM   #154
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
It’s part of the deal. It sucks ass, but it is football and all teams deal with it to some degree.

It’s a great day to be a Chiefs fan.
The Ravens are due for an injury or three.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:22 PM   #155
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Yeah, it seemed that’s what the country wanted. It was a dream rematch for the league. But Pats still got in and made it boring. If it was that fixed we would have won.
Yep. I have to believe that if the league was truly fixed, somebody besides the Patriots would have won last year. Nobody wanted to watch them in the Super Bowl again.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:23 PM   #156
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I'd trade Thornhill and Okafor for a bye and Suggs.
I would too, but a healthy Thornhill and a bye would have me ready to buy SB tickets.

The truth is, Thornhill could easily be the difference in a close game @ Baltimore. It sucks.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:26 PM   #157
Why so serious?

Quote:
I would too, but a healthy Thornhill and a bye would have me ready to buy SB tickets.
Nobody wants your bitch ass anywhere near the Chiefs in the SB. I speak for all of CP.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:30 PM   #158
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Nobody wants your bitch ass anywhere near the Chiefs in the SB. I speak for all of CP.
Lol no you don’t. Maybe for you and Clay.

And I honestly don’t give a ****. I have every right to be skeptical of a team that’s failed as much as this one has. I’m not on the field.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:32 PM   #159
I'll be back.

Quote:

And I honestly don’t give a ****. I have every right to be skeptical of a team that’s failed as much as this one has. I’m not on the field.
Brave staylor will run away right into the Lombardi!!!!

THE EARTH IS CIRCULAR!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:40 PM   #160
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

What the **** are you talking about? "This team" led by Mahomes is 25-8, with 1 playoff win and one playoff loss.

"This team" has broken the record for most points scored in two seasons.

"This team" has allowed the fewest points vs. opponents over the last five weeks of any team in the league.

I don't know what team you're talking about, but "this team" has "failed" at a rate of less than 24% over the last two years.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:45 PM   #161
El Gato Gordo Loco

an amazing turn around of events. getting home field advantage means everything. now if someone can just upset Baltimore, but i like our chances.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:50 PM   #162
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What the **** are you talking about? "This team" led by Mahomes is 25-8, with 1 playoff win and one playoff loss.

"This team" has broken the record for most points scored in two seasons.

"This team" has allowed the fewest points vs. opponents over the last five weeks of any team in the league.

I don't know what team you're talking about, but "this team" has "failed" at a rate of less than 24% over the last two years.
**** your stats. Lin Elliot missed 3 FGs 23 years ago and that's far more relevant to how we'll perform this postseason.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:53 PM   #163
MVP

GET ON, IM DRIVING THE GODDAMNED BUS.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:55 PM   #164
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
GET ON, IM DRIVING THE GODDAMNED BUS.
you are on this bus, but we do not grant you the rank of bus driver

take a seat, young meckwalker

Old 12-29-2019, 05:56 PM   #165
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

We’re two wins away from getting back to the Super Bowl. Two more damnit.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.