Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 09:41 PM   #2
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Why? Because everyone has different t tastes and abilities to handle trolls. It's a good thing to me to have the responsibility in my hands. I want the power. I don't want you to choose what content I read. Period.
Fair enough, but a lot of people come here for good Chiefs discussion/content, not to see you and Dane go at it for 6 hours or scroll through a page of Clay and RoR, etc.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:04 PM   #3
Veteran

I really didn't mind the man.

I did it's really shitty the mods limited a dude for having an opinion on Alex Smith and willing to debate that and not ban outright racism the few times I've seen it.
Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:08 PM   #4
Veteran

I'm not going to lie, an extremely small part of me(< 1%) wants Alex Smith to ****ing blow chunks so badly in the playoffs and choke the game away so he'll create a thread so ****ing epic it'll break the board in half.

It would be the only good thing about the Chiefs losing in the playoffs.
Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:27 PM   #5
Veteran

Old 01-01-2016, 09:27 PM   #6
Supporter

Pawnmower is to Claynus as SaulGood is to Hootie.

Symmetry.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:28 PM   #7
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Not this shit again.

Five years from now we're going to be looking back at Alex Smith's NFL career and thinking how hilarious it was that anyone thought he could ever be a QB who won multiple playoff games.

He will never win another one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Let's make a bet
Quote:
Name the terms.
Quote:
If Alex Smith wins a playoff game for us, you buy us tickets to our next weeks playoff game.

If Alex retires before winning another playoff game, I buy you 2 tickets to the game of your choice the following year along with a $50 gift card for Q39 for after/before the game.
Quote:

I can't pass that up.

It's a deal.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:31 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
And people continually defended him throughout the season when you bumped the thread, yet are surprised by his current status at CP.

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:33 PM   #9
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
And people continually defended him throughout the season when you bumped the thread, yet are surprised by his current status at CP.

Clay just likes being Darth Vader (I've never seen Star Wars FWIW just seemed to fit LOL)
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #10
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Clay just likes being Darth Vader (I've never seen Star Wars FWIW just seemed to fit LOL)
I see it more as Alex is Darth, and Clay is Luke screaming YOU'RE NOT MY DADDY!
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:39 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I see it more as Alex is Darth and Clay is Luke screaming YOUR"E NOT MY DADDY!
Very nice!
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #12
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Dude lives in his Mom's basement and spends his allowance on pizza and proactive. He'll NEVER pay up.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
Dude lives in his Mom's basement and spends his allowance on pizza and proactive. He'll NEVER pay up.
I live in the Goonies restaurant basement with Sloth....what's that make me?

Old 01-01-2016, 09:41 PM   #14
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Either Chunk or Baby Ruth.....Either way, I don't envy you
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #15
Just here for the Royals

Quote:
A cum addict.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread