Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2022, 06:29 PM  
Life is changing..

What went wrong against the Broncos?

From 27-0, to.... that.

In a few weeks, nobody is really going to care what the game looked like, only that we got the W.

But for tonight, and for the next few days, I want to know what changed between 27-0 and the end.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:18 PM   #151
Changes pants while driving

I'll tell you what went wrong. That ****er washed Patrick's practice jersey.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:19 PM   #152
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Broncos drove 100+ yards on those 2 drives. It’s not like he gift-wrapped TD’s to them.
The team had a 27-0 lead, defense then got Mahomes the ball back...and within 2 minutes of gametime, he put his defense back out there with two 50 yard fields to defend, and then they had to go right back out at the half.

That is called "hanging your defense out to dry", and I love Patrick as much as anyone not named Brittany, but that shit HAS to ****ing stop, but imho it's as much on Reid/Nagy/Bieniemy as much as Mahomes, if not more because the decision to keep him throwing at that point was stupid.

Hear me out :

The Broncos started running these fire zones with a spy, which kinda starting hemming Mahomes up, and everyone on the Discord chatting was SCREAMING for Reid to run Pacecho, up 27-0 "RUN THE GODDAMN BALL!!" but then Denver started showing the Fire Zone again, and then Zone Blitzing or dropping into a cover 2 spy, really disguising shit well and giving Mahomes happy feet and then they would go back to the concept of a fire zone with a spy - one of them was the pick where he threw into QUADRUPLE COVERAGE.

So they were definitely DOING that to Mahomes, and our offensive coaching staff.

So they were putting him in a position to fail, much like against the Bengals in all 3 games, where all they needed to do was protect their QB, their defense, and the lead by running the ball.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:19 PM   #153
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
The first pick was a semi-questionable throw that the defender made a hell of a reach back catch on. Meh. The second was a bad throw but, was also almost in the turf and took another hell of an effort by the defender to get under and come up with. The third was straight up atrocious, no arguing that.

But, even if all three were completely horrible, there are three players on the squad you absolutely do not make walk home, the first and most obvious is Mahomes. Kelce is a close second and Chris Jones rounds out the third spot.

Again, I am not taking exception with you calling out PMII’s poor play, I’m taking exception to you going overboard with it.

You're splitting hairs to argue and nothing more. He had a bad game after a good start. He threw behind guys. He overthrew guys. He threw passes way to hard. I know people think he is a god but he is a man just like anyone else. Had this bee another QB on another team all of you would be ripping him.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:21 PM   #154
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
.....your feelings hurt much?
Dude, this was your only defense when people called you out after you so boldly claimed we wouldn't make the playoffs in our Super Bowl winning season.

As for my feelings, as hurt as I am from your dead on analysis after a road divisional win against a team we have had one score wins against in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2021, I will find a way to move forward.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:22 PM   #155
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Dude, this was your only defense when people called you out after you so boldly claimed we wouldn't make the playoffs in our Super Bowl winning season.

As for my feelings, as hurt as I am from your dead on analysis after a road divisional win against a team we have had one score wins against in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2021, I will find a way to move forward.
Right......
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:22 PM   #156
Who's your daddy?

Got up big and relaxed!
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:24 PM   #157
**** the Raiders

Quote:
You're splitting hairs to argue and nothing more. He had a bad game after a good start. He threw behind guys. He overthrew guys. He threw passes way to hard. I know people think he is a god but he is a man just like anyone else. Had this bee another QB on another team all of you would be ripping him.
Another QB on another team can’t do the things he can, can’t win some of the games he’s won.

But whatever, wether you said what you said intentionally to troll, or are now enjoying everyone’s reaction to an in the moment overreaction on your part and just carrying on for the sake of the troll job, I’m finished finished feeding said troll.

Good night, Pete, and have a safe and productive/profitable week.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:25 PM   #158
Supporter

Quote:
Another QB on another team can’t do the things he can, can’t win some of the games he’s won.

But whatever, wether you said what you said intentionally to troll, or are now enjoying everyone’s reaction to an in the moment overreaction on your part and just carrying on for the sake of the troll job, I’m finished finished feeding said troll.

Yeh okay....
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:29 PM   #159
MVP

Quote:
Oh noes!! Someone called out Patrick for playing bad!!!!
You want to see bad play, look at the first half tonight by Tua.

Pat made some mistakes. But he certainly did not play bad enough to justify walking home.

350+ yards, 3 TDs, 27 points---and you call it a shit performance.

I can acknowledge that Pat had a few bad plays....but overall, we don't win the game without him--do you think we win this game with Alex Smith? Matt Cassel?

Yeah, I don't think so either.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:34 PM   #160
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

I never really believed in the "some people will never be happy" narrative before Mahomes.

I now firmly believe it.

Shit, this guy isn't perfect all the time? **** 'em, walk home.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:47 PM   #161
Black Bob's daddy

Chiefs are clearly missing Hardman/Toney. Last week MVS had 2 for 71, rest of the WRs were invisible. This week Juju caught 9 balls but the rest of the WRs had like 3 catches combined. Skyy Moore was as invisible as always. They need some speed, hopefully Hardman/Toney stay healthy and return soon.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:48 PM   #162
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I never really believed in the "some people will never be happy" narrative before Mahomes.

I now firmly believe it.

Yeah, who was the bundle of sticks who wanted Pat to walk home?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:28 PM   #163
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

I now firmly believe it.

I honestly put the interceptions on the offensive coaching staff more than Mahomes. Patrick was attempting to execute the plays he was told to run against a defense that was making our Oline look STUPID.

27-0...and let's not forget the DEFENSE scored one of those TDs.

The defense was KILLING the Broncos until STUPID play calling and lack of coaching adjustment led to Mahomes being put in a shit position that hung the defense out to dry.

That's on the offensive coaches.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:28 PM   #164
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Yeah, who was the bundle of sticks who wanted Pat to walk home?
A butt****ing moran.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:44 PM   #165
www.nfl-forecast.com

What Trey Smith did to the Broncos on this page is just wrong.

cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote