Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 08:33 AM   #1621
Veteran

JFC
Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-15-2024, 09:05 AM   #1622
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Wasn't there a machete fight between a couple of bums on City Hall grounds, as well?

Q is more interested in the road that leads him to DC than any real improvement or progress he can drum up for KC. I was in Omaha a couple of weeks ago, and the difference in just the cleanliness of that city from its roads to storefronts and entertainment district as compared to KC is absolutely startling, and embarrassing.

I need to move out of the KC city limits for literally any suburb to get away from pissing money away on the 1% E Tax KC has.
I imagine so. There were a lot of people on that lawn, it was total chaos. And I understand the sentiment. Thankful to be north of the river but I'll eventually slide over to Parkville proper.

And I AM out for blood on this. That was a dark, dark day for our city and I want all parties involved hung in public. That make me a bad guy? Well **** it, I'm a bad guy. I'm not an atty. I'm just a dude on a message board that hates the Donks, Tom Brady and the thugs involved in this sorta shit in our city.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 09:33 AM   #1623
Veteran

"The 16-year-old, known only as “A.M.” in court documents, claims self defense in the shootings that killed one woman and injured 24 other people. A Jackson County Family Court judge ruled that he will not be tried as an adult."

I need more information of why he is claiming self defense. That seems odd.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-15-2024, 09:48 AM   #1624
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
"The 16-year-old, known only as “A.M.” in court documents, claims self defense in the shootings that killed one woman and injured 24 other people. A Jackson County Family Court judge ruled that he will not be tried as an adult."

I need more information of why he is claiming self defense. That seems odd.
I mean the main dude admitted to police that he drew first and just started shooting. So anyone returning fire should probably at least try and claim self defense

Hopefully they're not successful but probably what any attorney would advise

And I'm with Pablo, 16 is practically middle age in gang years, which is probably an opportunity for the law to review but I can also understand the challenges

16 out here can barely put their own shoes on without moms help, 16 in Chicago and you're running a crew
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 10:17 AM   #1625
Veteran

If I was a gang leader and see that one of my members under age got away with a shooting.....Guess who I'd be sending in to do my shootings? This could have a huge negative effect in the community errrrr
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 10:27 AM   #1626
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
I will bet any amount of money that kid is incarcerated by age 19.
Incarcerated??? Hell, He'll probably be shot dead by then.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 11:05 AM   #1627
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Yeah that's not why kids are tried as adults. Do you have a legitimate reason? Not trolling. Honest question.
Because he was involved with a crime that resulted in death. He honestly should meet lethal injection by 18 if the system was worth a shit.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 11:25 AM   #1628
In Search of a Life

And cities wonder what they can do to curb violence?!?!?! SMH
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-15-2024, 11:41 AM   #1629
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Incarcerated??? Hell, He'll probably be shot dead by then.
Probably very good odds that this will happen. At this point, it would be better if it happened before he kills someone else.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 12:23 PM   #1630
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Incompetence or straight up malice? If they re-offend and hurt someone else, these prosecutors and DA's need to start being charged as accomplices.
It's the cancer known as restorative justice.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 01:47 PM   #1631
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I mean the main dude admitted to police that he drew first and just started shooting. So anyone returning fire should probably at least try and claim self defense

Hopefully they're not successful but probably what any attorney would advise

And I'm with Pablo, 16 is practically middle age in gang years, which is probably an opportunity for the law to review but I can also understand the challenges

16 out here can barely put their own shoes on without moms help, 16 in Chicago and you're running a crew
Based off some classes I have taken and some reading, there are 5 common principles that one better have if using the self defense claim.

Innocence. (you better not have provoked scenario prior to acts)

Imminence. (Is the threat immediate?)

Proportionality. (Is your use of force proportionate to the threat?)

Avoidance. (Did you not have any other choice or route of escape?)

Reasonableness. (Bundling all of the above to argue "lethal" self defense)

If a DA sees any of those being questionable, the office may pull on that thread to see if they can go after you. If all those are completely sound, you likely wont get criminally charged. However, everybody can/will get civilly charged by just about anybody.

Last edited by jdubya; 06-15-2024 at 02:00 PM..
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:06 PM   #1632
Champion Golfer Of The Year

The kid probably rolled on the others and he will avoid prosecution as an adult.

How long he lives after this remains to be seen.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 06-15-2024, 02:08 PM   #1633
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I imagine so. There were a lot of people on that lawn, it was total chaos. And I understand the sentiment. Thankful to be north of the river but I'll eventually slide over to Parkville proper.

And I AM out for blood on this. That was a dark, dark day for our city and I want all parties involved hung in public. That make me a bad guy? Well **** it, I'm a bad guy. I'm not an atty. I'm just a dude on a message board that hates the Donks, Tom Brady and the thugs involved in this sorta shit in our city.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 02:09 PM   #1634
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
How long he lives after this remains to be seen.
Anything after the parade is too long.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:12 PM   #1635
Supporter

Who here hasn't lobbed bullets back in forth inside of a large crowd while growing up?

It's just teen rebellion, like refusing to take out the trash or trying to buy beer with fake ID.

Boys will be boys after all.

Last edited by notorious; 06-15-2024 at 02:24 PM..
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote