Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:39 PM   #16021
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Oh no, player is pissed off at timing...
Locker room will be deteriorating. Manning is no longer there and Horseface is an alcoholic. Glad he got a 5 year extension.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:10 PM   #16022
MVP

Quote:
Oh no, player is pissed off at timing...
The timing of the rare instance when Horseface is actually sober? He been on one hell of a bender these past few days.

I wonder when he finally came to...if he was like "I did WHAT...holy shit"

He looked pretty ruff in his presser....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:51 PM   #16023
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
The timing of the rare instance when Horseface is actually sober? He been on one hell of a bender these past few days.

I wonder when he finally came to...if he was like "I did WHAT...holy shit"

He looked pretty ruff in his presser....
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:00 PM   #16024
MVP

Quote:
Are you saying Horseface isn't a drunk?
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:22 PM   #16025
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Are you saying Horseface isn't a drunk?
He likes the beverage, no doubt... does he run his team like he's drunk? No.

Here's my gift to you guys. I am going to go enjoy dinner with the family, prep for my fantasy draft tomorrow and I'll be back on Friday. I'm going to let you guys enjoy the days leading up to the TNF game without my BS.

Have fun, best of luck ... and sincerely, no injuries. Hope you all have had a great Labor Day.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:35 PM   #16026
MVP

Quote:
He likes the beverage, no doubt... does he run his team like he's drunk? No.

Here's my gift to you guys. I am going to go enjoy dinner with the family, prep for my fantasy draft tomorrow and I'll be back on Friday. I'm going to let you guys enjoy the days leading up to the TNF game without my BS.

Have fun, best of luck ... and sincerely, no injuries. Hope you all have had a great Labor Day.
Have fun with your family... as I mentioned a few months back, you would have a lot more free time this year, especially on Sunday. Good to see you're taking advantage of it...
Old 09-04-2017, 05:34 PM   #16027
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
“Being back here today, practicing as a Bronco, being here at Dove Valley, it’s probably a top 5 if not 3 day of my life,’’ Osweiler said Monday following his first practice with the team since Super Bowl 50 week in February, 2016 in Santa Clara, Calif.
http://www.9news.com/mobile/article/...b/73-470728742

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:37 PM   #16028
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
He's baaaaaack

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:40 PM   #16029
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Can you give us all an update on the number of franchise QBs currently on the Denver roster?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:46 PM   #16030
Andy Reid Supporter

This is the 5th QB Knowmo has pimped in the last 3 months
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:51 PM   #16031
Supporter

Quote:
Is that the best fluff piece that you could find? Osweiller glad to be back??? Wow! The ship is sinking and there is just nothing to fluff. You've been gone for a few days. I guess that you spent all that time searching for someone saying ANYTHING positive about the Donks? It's gonna be a long season for you KnowShit.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:07 PM   #16032
Choco Favre

Quote:
Knowmo!!!!

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:01 PM   #16033
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Knowmo!!!!

Take it easy on Knowshow, he's had a very traumatic 48 hours.

MHM checked out...he needed family time to clear his thoughts on this Donkos cluster****. Said he would be back on Friday...he's hedging his bets that NE wins so has a little wiggle-room before Sundays game.

What a great time to be a Chiefs fan...Mahomes looks like a legit franchise QB...and Horseface just had half their fanbase turn on him.

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-04-2017 at 09:10 PM..
Old 09-04-2017, 10:17 PM   #16034
Consuming CP souls

The mule tools will ALL be back after NE beats us week one. Every last one of those cowards.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:47 AM   #16035
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Can you give us all an update on the number of franchise QBs currently on the Denver roster?
53, obviously.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.