Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:40 PM   #15361
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol you're delusional
You think the chefs are gonna pay him another year?
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-24-2017, 06:43 PM   #15362
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
You think the chefs are gonna pay him another year?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:47 PM   #15363

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
After this year, Smith is gone, no team will trade for him when they don't have to.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-24-2017, 06:54 PM   #15364

lol, Lynch has more trade value than Smith...
Old 08-24-2017, 06:56 PM   #15365
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Other teams won't trade for Smith and if they do they won't give up much. KC has to cut him next year.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:59 PM   #15366
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
After this year, Smith is gone, no team will trade for him when they don't have to.
You don't know how trades work in the NFL, do you?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:01 PM   #15367

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You don't know how trades work in the NFL, do you?
Please, enlighten me.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:05 PM   #15368
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Please, enlighten me.
If you've got the worst excuse for an OT, no team is going to ****ing trade for him, no matter how desperate.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:13 PM   #15369
Andy Reid Supporter

No team would trade for Paxton Lynch or Ty Sambraillo. They can't play ST's and can't even start for their own team.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:44 PM   #15370
Choco Favre

Quote:
Sambrailo is worth about as much as Smith in a trade.
Dumber and more delusional than Knowmo.

I didn't think that was even possible.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:53 PM   #15371
#triggering

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-ci...ex-smith-3337/

So, tell me if I'm wrong... Smith has a $20M cap hit in 2018, so a team is going to give you a Day 2 pick and absorb that money, right?

I think KC will just cut him and take the $3.6M cap hit.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:00 PM   #15372
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-ci...ex-smith-3337/

So, tell me if I'm wrong... Smith has a $20M cap hit in 2018, so a team is going to give you a Day 2 pick and absorb that money, right?

I think KC will just cut him and take the $3.6M cap hit.
There are teams like Cleveland or the Jets who could afford that and he would be an upgrade for. I think he ends up getting cut though someone could lowball the chefs and float a low pick just to ensure he doesn't hit waivers.

I don't see a team giving up both anything over a 3rd round comp type pick and take on his contract. I could see someone giving a 6th round pick to ensure they get him if they think there is some other team ahead of them in the waiver wire depth chart.

I just realized Cleveland took on Brocks contract so they may be out of the list of trade partners.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:07 PM   #15373
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
No team would trade for Paxton Lynch or Ty Sambraillo. They can't play ST's and can't even start for their own team.
That just speaks to the Awesome Depth on the Broncos!

John landed 2 studs, one at QB and one at LT.

Lynch will stick around for another year, he will probably have to play at some point this year due to injury. If Kelly is serviceable next PS then he probably is the reason Lynch gets cut. But that is next year, I know kc fans like to talk about next year in August but Bronco fans are focused on winning it all this year.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:12 PM   #15374
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
That just speaks to the Awesome Depth on the Broncos!

John landed 2 studs, one at QB and one at LT.

Lynch will stick around for another year, he will probably have to play at some point this year due to injury. If Kelly is serviceable next PS then he probably is the reason Lynch gets cut. But that is next year, I know kc fans like to talk about next year in August but Bronco fans are focused on winning it all this year.
This post just happened.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:13 PM   #15375
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
There are teams like Cleveland or the Jets who could afford that and he would be an upgrade for. I think he ends up getting cut though someone could lowball the chefs and float a low pick just to ensure he doesn't hit waivers.

I don't see a team giving up both anything over a 3rd round comp type pick and take on his contract. I could see someone giving a 6th round pick to ensure they get him if they think there is some other team ahead of them in the waiver wire depth chart.

I just realized Cleveland took on Brocks contract so they may be out of the list of trade partners.
Sure, there are teams that 'could' do that... I don't see it happening.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.