Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:09 PM   #1486
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'm too lazy to look, but wasn't it Clay who started the Antonio Brown comparison shit?
Antonio Brown was a 6th round pick though. Not much expectations coming out of college.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:12 PM   #1487
Veteran

He shouldn't be a KR/PR, that much is obvious.

But I think he's gonna be a good WR. The thing that's holding him back is he's behind Kelce, JuJu, MVS, and Hardman in terms of priority, and he's on an Andy Reid team where he brings Rookies along pretty slowly.

It sucks but it is what it is.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:14 PM   #1488
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I hope in 6 years, when S2Y is a top 5 receiver, we get to hear announcers recounting stories about his bad rookie year during games when he is owning the defense.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
And he will also be a top 5 paid receiver by that time???
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:17 PM   #1489
Cheat Death

Have to contextualize stats. Kelce, JuJu, MVS, Moore. Who’s getting stuck to from a priority standpoint by defenses? Who’s getting more space, probably the unproven rookie.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:22 PM   #1490
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
In a different system, targeted 32 more times, collecting 4 less yards a reception.
You have to question why more targets?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:23 PM   #1491
You Sweetie!

dude will bust out - but he's definitely not a plug n play WR - like others in his draft class have proven to be - he'll be fine though (under Andy.)
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 09:27 PM   #1492
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
You have to question why more targets?
One rookie plays for Andy Reid and the other doesn't.

Guess how many WR's/TE's have more snaps than Drake London on the Falcons.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:27 PM   #1493
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
He's already getting separation on his routes, which is a bit surprising given the jump from Bumble**** University to the NFL. Once he's on the same page as Mahomes he'll be fine.
yup I agree..hopefully. If he still is struggling like Mecole does in year 3 then we can shit on him.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:32 PM   #1494

We passed on George Pickens for this guy.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 09:32 PM   #1495
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I hear that at one end of that stadium the wind curls over the side and can push the punt down, kind of like a curveball.

But Moore just doesn't seem to have any feel for punt returns. He's lunging at balls, trying to catch them off the turf. No returner should ever do that. I know I'm preaching to the choir for everyone that saw him muff the punt a couple three weeks ago, but I didn't actually see that one. This muff was terrible from any and every standpoint so far as mechanics/decision-making are concerned.

Let him return kicks, if we have to have him returning anything, and get him more targets in the offense.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:35 PM   #1496
I've Made a Huge Mistake

I don't even know how I am supposed to even judge this kid as a wr. Should I assume his lack of play means he won't be good? His routes that have potentially cost us INT's? His college tape?

In the positive you have the separation stats. I personally can't say one way or another what he will be. With all due respect some of the definitive predictions one way or another seem strange to me.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 09:37 PM   #1497
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I hear that at one end of that stadium the wind curls over the side and can push the punt down, kind of like a curveball.

But Moore just doesn't seem to have any feel for punt returns. He's lunging at balls, trying to catch them off the turf. No returner should ever do that. I know I'm preaching to the choir for everyone that saw him muff the punt a couple three weeks ago, but I didn't actually see that one. This muff was terrible from any and every standpoint so far as mechanics/decision-making are concerned.

Let him return kicks, if we have to have him returning anything, and get him more targets in the offense.
It was almost identical to the muff in Indy.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:40 PM   #1498
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
It was almost identical to the muff in Indy.
Then that's bad. It'll be interesting to see if Toub has him return another punt in two weeks. My guess is no.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:41 PM   #1499
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I don't even know how I am supposed to even judge this kid as a wr. Should I assume his lack of play means he won't be good? His routes that have potentially cost us INT's? His college tape?

In the positive you have the separation stats. I personally can't say one way or another what he will be. With all due respect some of the definitive predictions one way or another seem strange to me.
He's 4th on the depth chart at WR. I dont expect him to do shit this year besides learn and be ready to take over for JuJu next year.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:54 PM   #1500
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post

If he gets separation, then he's a good WR (or at least not a bad one). The stats don't necessarily prove he always gets separation due to the small sample size, but they at least show he's on the right track.

That's why I'm still optimistic for him. Stop dashing his confidence on these dumbass punt returns, get him some designed plays (maybe average one per game?) and start turning him into something other than the player people bitch and whine about because he's not Pickens.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.