Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-26-2021, 11:10 AM  
Veteran

CEH on Sunday

anyone know why he played so little? don’t remember seeing him at all in the 2nd half.
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:23 PM   #136
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Taylor's 12 TD's and 1,468 yards from scrimmage in only 13 starts may have led to a 16-0 season.

He only had 1 fumble in Indy, proving that once again, that's fixable.
Behind our OL, I'm skeptical of that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:28 PM   #137
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Behind our OL, I'm skeptical of that.
There have been plenty of runs, even on Sunday, in which CEH had space in front of him, only to be caught from behind.

That wouldn't happen with a running back that runs 4.39 but it happened with a guy that ran a 4.61.

Speed kills.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:29 PM   #138
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Truth be told, I personally like Jonathan Taylor best out of all of the 2020 backs because of his size and blazing speed but I also understood why some teams passed because of the number of carries he had at Wisconsin.

But regardless, it was clearly evident after the 2019 season that the Chiefs needed a true #1 running back and CEH was a great pick.

AJ Epenesa? Not so much.
Taylor had the most carries in Wisconsin history IIRC. And look at the guys that came out of there.

The dude's wheels are going to fall off at some point.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:35 PM   #139
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Taylor had the most carries in Wisconsin history IIRC. And look at the guys that came out of there.

The dude's wheels are going to fall off at some point.
Yeah, that was the argument. I get it but don't necessarily agree because if the Chiefs could have 4 years of that guy, it would have been worth it, IMO.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:37 PM   #140
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yeah, that was the argument. I get it but don't necessarily agree because if the Chiefs could have 4 years of that guy, it would have been worth it, IMO.
For sure, if they planned on using him and losing him, that would be fine. I'm just not sure I see them doing stuff like that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:40 PM   #141
In Search of a Life

Quote:
There have been plenty of runs, even on Sunday, in which CEH had space in front of him, only to be caught from behind.

That wouldn't happen with a running back that runs 4.39 but it happened with a guy that ran a 4.61.

Speed kills.
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of a RB in the first round, especially one that's not exactly physically elite.

Oh well at this point.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:40 PM   #142
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
For sure, if they planned on using him and losing him, that would be fine. I'm just not sure I see them doing stuff like that.
IMO, that's the best course of action in terms of running backs. Use them up until they wear out, then move on to the next guy.

I truly hope they don't invest a shit ton of money into CEH after his rookie contract expires...