Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 11:36 PM  
MVP

Draft - Day 2: who do like for KC?

Chiefs on tap tomorrow with picks #63, and #96

What positions do you think they address, and who do you hope they target?

I’ll say:

#63 - Damien Lewis, OG, LSU
#96 - Reggie Robinson II, CB, Tulsa
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:58 PM   #136
MVP

The Colts are reportedly willing to trade out of 34. How bad? Would they trade to an AFC team, especially KC?
I'm expecting the Bengals to take Mims.

I'd give up next year's first for 34 to take Epenesa. Would that do it? Maybe throw in a 4th? I'm normally not a fan of trading future picks, but Epenesa is a guy I really, really like and no way he's lasting very long into 2.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:58 PM   #137
The 23rd Pillar

How about Laviska Shenault Jr.?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 12:58 PM   #138
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Rest of the way mock:

2. Logan Wilson
3. Reggie Robinson
4. Nick Harris
5. Quez Watkins
How about this.....I think Logan Wilson is going to Carolina at the top of round 2.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:58 PM   #139
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I'm feeling they get some great value from a linebacker in the 4th round and CP will be pissed Veach waited that long and will be sucking him off over it next spring.

For now they should hold steady on the value selections.
I'll give Veach the benefit of the doubt on offense, but on defense, specifically at linebacker? Not yet. Between DOD, giving relatively big money to Hitchens, and our franchise's complete lack of success at drafting at off-ball linebacker since 2005, I'm not going to put any faith in them finding one until proven otherwise. This team is apparently allergic to good linebackers in the draft.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:59 PM   #140
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If any of those guys falls deep it's Delpit, his 19 tape is apparently god awful according to some scouts.
I think Dugger has a good shot as well.

He would be badass to pair with Thornhill and Tyrann. Like Chinn, he can play LB in subs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:59 PM   #141
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
How about Laviska Shenault Jr.?
Laviska is one of my dudes, no lie there....love his skillset would also love to watch a dude that went to Colorado torch the Broncos and watch them cry about it over there on their shitty forum.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 01:00 PM   #142
MVP

Unless things continue on an awkward trend, still like Davis-Gaither at 63 and then I'd go with Alton Robinson at 96.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:01 PM   #143
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
The Colts are reportedly willing to trade out of 34. How bad? Would they trade to an AFC team, especially KC?
I'm expecting the Bengals to take Mims.

I'd give up next year's first for 34 to take Epenesa. Would that do it? Maybe throw in a 4th? I'm normally not a fan of trading future picks, but Epenesa is a guy I really, really like and no way he's lasting very long into 2.
If they gave up next years 1 for 34, it better be Winfield.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:03 PM   #144
In Search of a Life

Quote:
How about this.....I think Logan Wilson is going to Carolina at the top of round 2.
Possibly. I don’t know who it’s going to be, but somebody is going to fall. There’s going to be a run on WR’s, RB’s, several OL, a couple QB’s, some DL/EDGE. I don’t know if it’s a CB, LB, or S, but somebody IS going to fall.

Just like Thornhill last year...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:04 PM   #145
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I'll give Veach the benefit of the doubt on offense, but on defense, specifically at linebacker? Not yet. Between DOD, giving relatively big money to Hitchens, and our franchise's complete lack of success at drafting at off-ball linebacker since 2005, I'm not going to put any faith in them finding one until proven otherwise. This team is apparently allergic to good linebackers in the draft.
They picked up a solid one for cheap in FA last year. They got a plan now that they aren't shopping for Werthers dumbass anymore. Settle down.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:05 PM   #146
MVP

Quote:
If they gave up next years 1 for 34, it better be Winfield.
I wouldn't give up a future 1st for a safety, ever. Difference maker on the edge yes. Maybe CB. Definitely QB.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:06 PM   #147
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I wouldn't give up a future 1st for a safety, ever. Difference maker on the edge yes. Maybe CB. Definitely QB.
Winfield is basically another Mathieu that would do a lot for our defense...he's a safety, CB, box, playmaker...he can do a ton of things.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:06 PM   #148
Most Valuable Villain

I’d flip a 1st next year to trade up for Jaylon Johnson. Then grab Wilson at the end of the 2nd and an OG/OT in the third.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #149
In Search of a Life

No way.

Just sit still and let the value come to you. The Chiefs are in amazing shape right now.

People like to flip the **** out every year. They don't get amazing value with Thornhill if they draft like CP.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:07 PM
staylor26
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #150
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
They picked up a solid one for cheap in FA last year. They got a plan now that they aren't shopping for Werthers dumbass anymore. Settle down.
Yeah, a guy who still offers basically nothing in coverage and is basically just a guy. We've been killed the last 2 years on passes over the middle, and our run defense still isn't exactly dominant. I don't see many redeeming qualities in our linebackers.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.