Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 04:19 AM  
Supporter

8/2/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

Camp marches on.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:49 PM   #136
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Kollman's going to be eating crow on a Chiefs rookie WR two years in a row, huh?
Yeah good #1 WR role player!
KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:49 PM   #137
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I guess we can pull up a clip of Sneed’s jamming Hill into the ground and determine Tyreek will be nothing but a gadget WR.
It's hilarious that people can watch Worthy play, see the perfect fit with Andy at Pat, and try to downplay his ceiling.

There's zero reason to think he can't be a consistent 1,000 yard WR2.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:00 PM   #138
Veteran

Quote:

Kollman's going to be eating crow on a Chiefs rookie WR two years in a row, huh?
Kollman is like 0/1000 at this point. He literally gets everything wrong.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 06:01 PM   #139
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Justyn Ross is the Michael Jordan of baseball of CP training camp darlings.
He cant hold the jock strap of Sippio!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:06 PM   #140
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Kollmann doesn't seem to have been a good judge of player talent/projection, at least in the few years I've been aware of him. ditto his buddy he has on his show for the draft. He should stick to film breakdowns.

And while Worthy could get knocked out of his shoes by a really physical DB, the fact of the matter is that there just aren't that many of those guys in today's NFL. Heck, I think I read recently that something like 80% of NFL defenses play very little man coverage anyway; most are zone teams. I mean, last year when KC had the worst/slowest WRs they've had in a long time, very few if any teams tried to take advantage of that by playing press/man.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:18 PM   #141
MVP

How many times do I have to say BRETT KOLLMAN WORKS FOR THE GOD DAMN CHARGERS. Idgaf what he says and neither should you. Hes barely ahead of David Carr in my book.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 06:20 PM   #142
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Not my dream. I was out on Ross last preseason after the CLE game.
Didn’t mean you specifically on the dream.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 06:25 PM   #143
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
How many times do I have to say BRETT KOLLMAN WORKS FOR THE GOD DAMN CHARGERS. Idgaf what he says and neither should you. Hes barely ahead of David Carr in my book.
Speculation on my part but I feel he's still butthurt about his Texans getting stomped in the 2019 Divisional. He's picked against the Chiefs every time since, except for when he vouched for MEH lol
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 06:36 PM   #144
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I don't think Kollmann is still a HOU fan. Or maybe he quit on them and then returned last season, not sure. I do remember that when they traded Hopkins and Watson, he put up a vid basically saying he was out on HOU, at the time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:38 PM   #145
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I was told last year and the year before that he will be a star.

Chiefsplanet groupthink is always solid.
Pretty rich coming from the guy who kept saying Richie James was going to be our best WR last season.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:44 PM   #146
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I don't think Kollmann is still a HOU fan. Or maybe he quit on them and then returned last season, not sure. I do remember that when they traded Hopkins and Watson, he put up a vid basically saying he was out on HOU, at the time.
Lol what a Fairweather bitch. His reward is working for a team that will be the Chiefs bottom for the foreseeable future.
Old Today, 06:47 PM   #147
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
It's hilarious that people can watch Worthy play, see the perfect fit with Andy at Pat, and try to downplay his ceiling.

There's zero reason to think he can't be a consistent 1,000 yard WR2.
And we just ****ing saw a WR class full of guys his size that all had 700+ yards as rookies.

Tank Dell
Josh Downs
Zay Flowers
Jordan Addison

Brett is not a good analyst
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:00 PM   #148
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
He cant hold the jock strap of Sippio!

(sung like susudio)

There's a guy who's been on my mind

Aaaaall the tiiiime.

Sip Sip SIPPIO!!!
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:03 PM   #149
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Lol what a Fairweather bitch. His reward is working for a team that will be the Chiefs bottom for the foreseeable future.

eh, I think he posted that one just hours after HOU made the Watson trade. he was pretty pissed off. Started the vid by pouring himself a huge glass of whisky, then drank about half of it in one shot, and just sat quietly for awhile before speaking, iirc.

Tbf, if I were a HOU fan at the time, or, if KC did something similar with Travis/Mahomes, I know I'd be pretty pissed as well. I mean, I'm 54 and so a lot older than Brett, and have been a fan of the Chiefs for a lot longer than he's been a fan of HOU, so maybe I would've continued to be a KC fan. But I'm not positive of that either. Seeing Kc trade Travis would have made me pretty upset. Seeing them trade Pat right after might've sent me over the edge.
Old Today, 07:11 PM   #150
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I guess we can pull up a clip of Sneed’s jamming Hill into the ground and determine Tyreek will be nothing but a gadget WR.
Exactly what I was going to say. Watch Chiefs/Fins last season.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.