Woodyard 6 5.26%
Smokehouse 5 4.39%
My Mom's house 5 4.39%
Gaz's house 3 2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2023, 11:03 AM  
The Lurkiest

KC Bbq Tour

It looks like I Cassel'd my other thread so spin off here we go.

Your favorite Q and any recommendations therein.

This is my first poll I have attempted and the poll options were compiled off of a couple of online lists, so be gentle use lube and don't forget the reach around.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 12-09-2023, 04:50 PM   #136
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief View Post
You must mean the sandwiches they sauces them
It's very rare I ever order a sandwich at a bbq joint. Fourty years of brown bagging sandwiches working in the field kinda does that to you. The answer is yes no sauce as I will add what I want.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2023, 07:54 PM   #137
MVP

This just showed up on my radar due to the Kelce Brothers. Great reviews and convenient.

https://www.grill32.com/menu
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:03 AM   #138
Fight, build, win!

The breakfast menu looks good, especially the Popeye omelet. Burgers and Sandwiches are run of the mill fare that I don't need to go to Edwardsville for. If I was you and closeby I'd be on the breakfast.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:21 AM   #139
The Lurkiest

Went to visit family and they brought in Minsky's Pizza. One of the pies they ordered is a chz burger pizza with pickles and mustard on it. Definitely different doubt I'd order it but it was a change of pace. We don't have Minsky's back home
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:26 AM   #140
The Lurkiest

Slaps Pics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Adobe_Express_20231210_0025290_1.png
Views:	73
Size:	872.7 KB
ID:	126830  
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 12:27 AM   #141
Starter

Accounts working. Thanks for the help! The email confirmation got dumped into my spam.
Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:31 AM   #142
The Lurkiest

Tec at the podium
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Adobe_Express_20231210_0030510_1.png
Views:	63
Size:	872.5 KB
ID:	126831  
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 12:34 AM   #143
The Lurkiest

TecCrash and Idaho_Chief
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Adobe_Express_20231210_0033310_1.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	126832  
Old 12-10-2023, 12:35 AM   #144
The Lurkiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho_Chief View Post
Accounts working. Thanks for the help! The email confirmation got dumped into my spam.

Haha 1st post since 06 because he lost his email
Old 12-10-2023, 12:45 AM   #145
Starter

Pics from from Slaps with Boise_Chief and Tec
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1412 Small.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	126833   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1411 Small.jpeg
Views:	67
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	126834  
Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Idaho_Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 02:09 AM   #146
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
It's very rare I ever order a sandwich at a bbq joint. Fourty years of brown bagging sandwiches working in the field kinda does that to you. The answer is yes no sauce as I will add what I want.
This is the way.

1. You and I have had the brown bag sandwich conversation and are in lock step. Bro-five.

2. The sauce is an issue.

3. It's not the only issue. There are a lot of components that BBQ outfits aren't always good at. If you get a platter and the bun or slaw is bad, it won't **** up the meat. But it will **** up a sandwich.

Go for the meat. Mitigate risk.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2023, 02:21 AM   #147
The Lurkiest

Amen preach brother
Old 12-10-2023, 07:50 AM   #148
Be Kind To Your Pets

Take a lot of pics at the game today. Understand you have a pretty good perch.

Oh, and glad you got to try Slaps. "Slaps" btw stands for "Squeal Like a Pig." Shout out to Ned Beatty!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2023, 07:57 AM   #149
Custom User Title

This whole thread basically shows you can go anywhere in the city and get good Q.

My list:
Harp-get the brisket
Joe's-Zman and half order fries
Slaps
LCs
Gates-really for the nostalgia
Q39- good but too expensive for what it is.
Smokehouse- Solid, not like the others, the north Oak one is the best imo

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:51 PM   #150
Starter

Brought Jack Stack for tailgating. Ribs and wings were both exceptional!! Wings stood out for me because I don’t like wings in the first place.

Went to Joes for lunch today. I had the Z-Man on toast(recommendation from my cousin) and fries. Boise_Chief had the Rocket Pig and beans. TecCrash had the brisket. The Z-Man was OUTSTANDING!! The fries were very good as well. I liked both sauces, but I’m partial to the spicy
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1467.jpeg
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	126848   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1466.jpeg
Views:	64
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	126849   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1465.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	126850   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1464.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	126851   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1468.jpeg
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	126852