Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 04:18 AM  
Supporter

7/29/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

Let’s go.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #136
MVP

The offense is looking way better than last year.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #137
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
The Rice suspension is likely to make it easier for an extra WR to make the roster. And Toney seems to be being used more as s gadget guy right now. But I agree it's a tough battle but I check for Ross's name among others after each day of camp and the guy has scored a TD and made other good catches literally everyday since the vets returned. He also mixed in with the starters yesterday. So it really does seem like he's making a strong case and with him being a different receiver to the others that may give him an advantage.
I don't think there's gonna be a Rice suspension this year, dawg. I don't get what the deal is or what other evidence they need to collect. He drove like a maniac. I don't know what more there is for the NFL to investigate. If they're waiting for his official trial, that's not until December, which would mean the NFL is probably just going to wait until the following season. They did it for Kamara, and they'll probably do it here.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM   #138
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Skyy, Remigio and Hardman are all short receivers. What traits do they bring that Brown, Worthy and Rice don't have?
Andy Reid does not covet large receivers. Rice is actually not short, though. Avg by NFL WR standards.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #139
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
It’s not about not having traits. You don’t buy a one ton dually because you have a corvette. You buy what fits your life style. Maybe a fiat daily driver. Maybe a half ton to antique shop in. Maybe another corvettes for when the one you have is getting a nitrous kit installed. We aren’t hauling cattle throwing jump balls. We’re street racing corvettes here!
fiat daily driver? Like, a Fiat that is expected to start and go places EVERY day? Seems optimistic to me….. like a healthy Kadarius Toney.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM   #140
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd View Post
fiat daily driver? Like, a Fiat that is expected to start and go places EVERY day? Seems optimistic to me….. like a healthy Kadarius Toney.
I was thinking sky moore. Toney’s like a 89 iroc with lt1 if that opti spark says it’s going it’ll go. But it may leave you stranded in the burnout box (or first punt drill of training camp)
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM   #141
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I was thinking sky moore. Toney’s like a 89 iroc with lt1 if that opti spark says it’s going it’ll go. But it may leave you stranded in the burnout box (or first punt drill of training camp)
I trust Skyy Moore to suck less than Kadarius Toney. Kadarius Toney has a high probability to be a Pinto whereas Moore has a high probability to be a Ford Tempo. Shitty but at least you won't breakdown and die in the desert or blow up.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #142
Veteran

Haven’t been keeping up. Is worthy smoking dbs
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM   #143
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Rice reminds me of someone too, but I can never put my finger it. I kept thinking maybe Sterling Sharpe or a faster Anquan Boldin. I still think there's someone else I just can't come up with.
Dwayne Bowe…but he may develop into Deandre Hopkins or even Andre Johnson.
Quote:
So he was put with the starters for nothing?
Andy has talked about how he likes to mix up the matchups early in camp to see where guys are at. I’m sure every receiver has ran with the 1s at points in camp already so the position coaches have tape to coach with in film review.

Justyn needs to have a top notch camp and show something in PS opportunities to have a chance at making the roster. I’m pulling for him, but he definitely has an uphill battle ahead of him.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM   #144
MVP

I have Chieffybugger on ignore still but lol at saying these receivers are short

like the stats are out there
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:13 AM   #145
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
The offense is looking way better than last year.
As in way better than at this point last year?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 01:03 AM   #146
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I wanna see the 2022 efficient monster offense with this current amount of speed and talent.

Just mow people down.
Easy now, you don’t want Andy to beat the spread.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:43 AM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
As in way better than at this point last year?
Last year the reoccurring theme was wondering who was going to step up amongst the WR's. In TC the only clear favorite was KD because he was the most talented. Him and Skyy did get the first nod. But there was no clear standout until Rice emerged later during the season.

This year Wortthy is setting camp on fire. Then you have Hollywood making really nice plays, Rice is picking up where he left off, and oh yeah there's still HOF Travis Kelce looking like he's 25. The new back up Wiley has flashed multiple times as well.

So to answer your question basically yes. The explosive plays are on full display. That in itself is a huge difference.

Good luck to defenses if they want to play off these quick WR's. These guys can all cut and make a man miss. Last year... we really struggled in that regard. Not to mention drops (Toney,) some guys were lost (Skyy), and some just couldn't track the football (MVS.)

All I'm saying is undefeated 3peat. I'm not setting the bar too high either.

Last edited by ThyKingdomCome15; Today at 01:49 AM..
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 01:51 AM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
There’s a decent chance this could end up being the best group of receivers that Mahomes has had.
I'm all for camp hype, but no way this group is anywhere near as good as prime Kelce, Tyreek, and healthy Watkins.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 03:25 AM   #149
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
I'm all for camp hype, but no way this group is anywhere near as good as prime Kelce, Tyreek, and healthy Watkins.
There is definately a way. For one thing this group is deeper and faster.

Hill
Watkins
D-Rob
?
?

Worthy
Brown
Rice
Hardman
Watson

That's a ton of speed and Watson is the fifth best player. (Watson is on the same level as D-Rob as the fifth option.)

-At a minimum this is the fastest group and Sammy was used as a decoy for much of his time here. Even he said that.

-Kelce is still Kelce.
Old Today, 05:57 AM   #150
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Just gotta hope LT gets figured out soonish. The OL is the only real question mark to me.
It's only been a few practices, but it appears the LT competition has been figured out. It also feels like Reid and Mahomes are comfortable with the decision.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.