Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2024, 11:55 AM  
Inmem 2.0

Brittany Mahomes SI Swim Suit in BELIZE!

https://twitter.com/StarcadeMediaKC/...z6-2_zgcg&s=19
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:32 AM   #136
Fight, build, win!

I bet Gail has a tube of this

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:33 AM   #137
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I understand her not being your ideal woman, but come on. Nobody here is dating or married to a finer piece of ass than that.
First... she isn't "a piece of ass". She is a person and she is married to our Lord and Savior.

Second... I don't care for the blowup doll look and that includes all the plastic she is rocking from the ribs up.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 10:37 AM   #138
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
First... she isn't "a piece of ass". She is a person and she is married to our Lord and Savior.

Second... I don't care for the blowup doll look and that includes all the plastic she is rocking from the ribs up.
I bet she doesn't care! The person that she is pleasing is Patrick.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 10:38 AM   #139
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I bet she doesn't care! The person that she is pleasing is Patrick.
Homie... I'm responding to TP who stated

"The only way any male CP member is passing on Brittany is if they're gay."

---

I'm not taking shots at Brittany just for giggles dipshit. I'm explaining to him why I would pass. More importantly... letting him know I'm coming for that bootyhole.

Time to change your diva cup, eh?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:43 AM   #140
Starter

Quote:

---

I'm not taking shots at Brittany just for giggles dipshit. I'm explaining to him why I would pass. More importantly... letting him know I'm coming for that bootyhole.

If you're willing to pass on Brittany, I believe you.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:45 AM   #141
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
If you're willing to pass on Brittany, I believe you.
I'll be gentle.
Old 05-15-2024, 11:23 AM   #142
MVP

I watched the Netflix series called Quarterback and obviously saw many scenes with Brittany and she looked very ordinary. Id say she has had some work or the professional make up artist for this shoot is fantastic.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 11:45 AM   #143
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

---

Well dipshit why would anyone listen to your opinion on the matter of Patrick Mahomes wife. Who by the way Pat seems to like.
Old 05-15-2024, 11:46 AM   #144
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

---

Well dipshit why would anyone listen to your opinion on the matter of Patrick Mahomes wife. Who by the way Pat seems to like.

Her body is her choice. Am I right?
Old 05-15-2024, 11:48 AM   #145
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
I'll be gentle.
You have been eyeing goats so long your judgment is tainted.
Old 05-15-2024, 11:50 AM   #146
Starter

Quote:
You have been eyeing goats so long your judgment is tainted.
Thank you for calling me a GOAT.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:08 PM   #147
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
LOL

Ok
Old 05-15-2024, 12:10 PM   #148
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Should have put Brittany on the cover rather than 90 year old Gayle King.

SI is 100% straight garbage.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:12 PM   #149
Veteran

I had secretly hoped that Patrick would have pulled a Russell Wilson and drop Brittany for Gracie. Be the 1st player to marry the owner's daughter.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:47 PM   #150
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Should have put Brittany on the cover rather than 90 year old Gayle King.

I'll be honest here who is Gail King and why is she in SI? Is she an older former women sports star?

To be honest she looks like she could be singing and dancing in a Jardiance commercial.