Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-31-2019, 09:21 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

HBO Max

Anyone see this yesterday? I’m excited for their lineup.

HBO vault
DC comics
Warner Bros vault
Adult Swim
Studio Ghibli-complete anime vault
Looney Tunes/Cartoon Network/Hanna Barbera vault
New HBO originals

They also paid half a billion for South Park

Netflix is gonna have to work harder to keep up
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2020, 10:10 AM   #136
In Search of a Life

Now they are showing ‘More American Graffiti’ in all its original aspect ratios. There are like 4 different ones, each representing the time period. Pretty cool. I’ve never seen this movie in its original form. And it’s one of those movies I had forgotten even existed.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2020, 10:24 AM   #137
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That’s good to know. I’ve never explored the DC outside of the main WB feature films since probably Michael Keaton’s Batman.
Doom Patrol is ****ing amazing.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 07:33 AM   #138
In Search of a Life

https://thetechtack.com/hbo-max-has-...sted-for-days/

Noticed this the other day while watching Conjuring 3. I couldn’t rewind or FF

Come on HBO. This is amateur hour....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:45 AM   #139
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Now they are showing ‘More American Graffiti’ in all its original aspect ratios. There are like 4 different ones, each representing the time period. Pretty cool. I’ve never seen this movie in its original form. And it’s one of those movies I had forgotten even existed.
That's a decent movie to revisit, thanks for the mention.

My memory of it is hazy. I think I just saw it once as a VHS rental in college.

Only recollections was it was more avant garde in its cinematography than the original, wasn't quite as good, and spent a good deal of time on the drag race dude going professional.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:38 AM   #140
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
That's a decent movie to revisit, thanks for the mention.

My memory of it is hazy. I think I just saw it once as a VHS rental in college.

Only recollections was it was more avant garde in its cinematography than the original, wasn't quite as good, and spent a good deal of time on the drag race dude going professional.
I remember not liking it much as a kid. But after re watching it a few months back it was pretty good. It’s very avant garde. It jumps around different time periods and uses different film stocks and aspect ratios.

It spends equal amounts of time with Milner drag racing, Toad in Vietnam, Debbie in the hippie scene and Steve and Laurie conservative values vs anti-war protesters scene.

It’s worth a watch.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:45 AM   #141
Supporter

Quote:
I remember not liking it much as a kid. But after re watching it a few months back it was pretty good. It’s very avant garde. It jumps around different time periods and uses different film stocks and aspect ratios.

It spends equal amounts of time with Milner drag racing, Toad in Vietnam, Debbie in the hippie scene and Steve and Laurie conservative values vs anti-war protesters scene.

It’s worth a watch.
I should clarify, when I say not as good as the original, I view the original as a bona fide classic.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:48 AM   #142
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I should clarify, when I say not as good as the original, I view the original as a bona fide classic.
Yep. Same. It’s definitely not as good as the original, but it’s not bad. At least they tried to be different
Old 06-09-2021, 11:17 AM   #143
Here We Go Again

Quote:
https://thetechtack.com/hbo-max-has-...sted-for-days/

Noticed this the other day while watching Conjuring 3. I couldn’t rewind or FF

Come on HBO. This is amateur hour....
Don't use Apple crap and you won't have to deal with it.

No issues on any of my devices.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-09-2021, 12:10 PM   #144
Supporter

HBO claims that the issues with Apple TV have been fixed.

Their entire rollout has been complete shit from Day 1.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:44 PM   #145
MVP

Over a year later and the only 4K content is their one WB movie at a time and Justice League. I’ve actually liked the service overall but seriously how are they so far behind standard tech this far from rollout.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-09-2021, 07:13 PM   #146
In Search of a Life

Netflix overall content is ‘just ok’. But their app and interface is miles better than anyone else’s. It runs so smooth.
Old 07-23-2021, 09:42 AM   #147
In Search of a Life

H
Old 07-23-2021, 10:15 AM   #148
BAMF!

Can they fix the shitty ****ing app soon? That'd be nice.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 07-23-2021, 10:46 AM   #149
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Can they fix the shitty ****ing app soon? That'd be nice.
The app sucks, the lack of 4K is an abomination and the fact that their catalog is spread over multiple licensing deals means there’s no One Stop for watching WB properties.

It’s a disaster.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:26 AM   #150
Bolton gonna knock you out

Watched The Empty Man last night. Really enjoyed it, and it mostly takes place in Missouri. St Louis, Chain of Rocks Bridge, Madison County, Webster Mills. One of the better horror/supernatural movies I’ve seen lately.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.