Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2024, 06:01 PM  
MVP

2024 COPA America Thread

Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:28 PM   #136
For The Glory Of The City

I mean...I did post in that thread and there are all of 7 posts in that thread since April...I have spent minimal time on this board anywhere since April from a big life change.

I honestly thought there was going to be some big soccer thread I missed not a one post a month thing.

So mea culpa I guess that is my bad.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:29 PM   #137
Choco Favre

I don't care if we had 10 players on the field.

A team that's "ready" to make the next jump would have figured out a way to beat Panama.

We're always going to be a one and done in the Round of 16 in the World Cup. It is what it is.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:32 PM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I don't care if we had 10 players on the field.

A team that's "ready" to make the next jump would have figured out a way to beat Panama.

We're always going to be a one and done in the Round of 16 in the World Cup. It is what it is.
I think taking the fatalist view and extending it unendingly into the future is dramatic. But yea like I was saying earlier we have to press through challenges and CONCACAF shenanigens and really establish we are the team we think we are.

Also sorry to Country over Club guys you don't have MLS to blame for these failures anymore.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:36 PM   #139
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I think taking the fatalist view and extending it unendingly into the future is dramatic. But yea like I was saying earlier we have to press through challenges and CONCACAF shenanigens and really establish we are the team we think we are.

Also sorry to Country over Club guys you don't have MLS to blame for these failures anymore.
We came off a great game against England in the World Cup. We outplayed them. This made me optimistic.

Then we get beat by Panama who rpobably won't even qualify for the World Cup. We are not moving in the direction to make the next jump in the World Cup.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:50 PM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
We came off a great game against England in the World Cup. We outplayed them. This made me optimistic.

Then we get beat by Panama who rpobably won't even qualify for the World Cup. We are not moving in the direction to make the next jump in the World Cup.
I mostly agree I just think generally things are never as bad as you think they are or as good as you think they are. We have plenty of time to figure this thing out.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:51 PM   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
So no comment at all about Peter Vermes destroying the team you claim to love so much. You’ve been hiding from this thread all season. Just make a comment in any of the threads. Are you still behind Peter Vermes as our manager or have you finally come to terms that’s it’s time to move on like the rest of us did awhile ago?
Also in regard to SKC I honestly have more concerns about the ownership. Hey new coach that is fine whatever. But I am trying to figure out if Mike Illig is willing to do what is needed to put this organization back in position to be a good MLS team.
Old 06-27-2024, 09:48 PM   #142
Mahomes > God

Well if we get grouped Monday, Berhalter will be gone so there’s still at least some positives to take….why the **** was even brought back is beyond me.

And no, just my opinion but Marsch isn’t the answer either…enough with the good ole boys, this entire program needs an enema and new voices.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-27-2024, 10:10 PM   #143
No Keys, No Problem

That should have been a red card for destroying the US goalie in the goal box. The fact that it didn't even get a yellow is what led to what happened next. That was an idiotic red card by one of our own players. I told you the other day man this team is not good. They've got some pieces but as a group they are not good. The midfield is atrocious and the defense is almost as bad.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-27-2024, 10:15 PM   #144
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
That should have been a red card for destroying the US goalie in the goal box. The fact that it didn't even get a yellow is what led to what happened next. That was an idiotic red card by one of our own players. I told you the other day man this team is not good. They've got some pieces but as a group they are not good. The midfield is atrocious and the defense is almost as bad.
That’s never a red card….could’ve been a yellow…
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:17 AM   #145
The talking stonehead

Will be interesting to see how Uruguay approaches Monday. It would take an epic collapse for them to not win the group with their massive goal differential, but they technically could still be eliminated too. Wonder if they’ll rest some starters. I know I’d much rather see Luis Suarez pressing our back line over the younger Darwin Nunez. Luis Suarez can barely walk at this point in his career.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:40 AM   #146
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
It's not even a foul at this level let alone a red.

As far as the play of the team.... It is more on coaching than it is the players. Berhalter should have never been considered to take the team over again.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:54 AM   #147
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Will be interesting to see how Uruguay approaches Monday. It would take an epic collapse for them to not win the group with their massive goal differential, but they technically could still be eliminated too. Wonder if they’ll rest some starters. I know I’d much rather see Luis Suarez pressing our back line over the younger Darwin Nunez. Luis Suarez can barely walk at this point in his career.
Can he still bite though?
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:01 AM   #148
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
It's not even a foul at this level let alone a red.

As far as the play of the team.... It is more on coaching than it is the players. Berhalter should have never been considered to take the team over again.
Even the suck-up-to-the-officials commentators seem to have disagreed. And NOBODY is claiming the red card we got was wrong. NOBODY..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:25 AM   #149
Starter

I hate Berhalter.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 11:43 AM   #150
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Even the suck-up-to-the-officials commentators seem to have disagreed.
There is not one commentator for the USMNT broadcast that a clue about the laws of the game.
Quote:
And NOBODY is claiming the red card we got was wrong. NOBODY..
No one should claim it was wrong. If they do then they are wrong.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.