Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2024, 04:37 PM  
sorta mod-ish

Deadpool & Wolverine

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:34 AM   #136
How tall is this thing?

Watched it more as a Wolverine fan than a Deadpool fan. Watched it more as a Wolverine fan than a Deadpool fan. Just to see Wolverine tear ass in another R rated film, except this time not old, slow, and borderline worthless due to him being gimped by old age and adamantium poisoning.

It delivered on that quite nicely. Opening sequence, shitty soundtrack notwithstanding, probably the best opening to any Marvel film I've seen.

I'll buy it when it releases, it will probably be my new "background noise" movie I put on when doing things around the house.

Hope Jackman sticks around for a couple more films, he's still got it even at 55.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #137
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This movie was so immersive. When the Marvel opening theme started rolling I was about to tell the dumb kid behind me to shut up.

Spoiler!
I almost did the same thing too lol
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #138
The man you could post like.

The opening sequence is amazing BECAUSE of the soundtrack. Juxtaposition of Bye Bye Bye while Deadpool is slaughtering folks and nailing the choreography perfectly is just outstanding.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:12 PM   #139
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
The opening sequence is amazing BECAUSE of the soundtrack. Juxtaposition of Bye Bye Bye while Deadpool is slaughtering folks and nailing the choreography perfectly is just outstanding.
All song choices were amazing. I about lost it during the Grease sequence in the minivan.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #140
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Watched it more as a Wolverine fan than a Deadpool fan. Watched it more as a Wolverine fan than a Deadpool fan. Just to see Wolverine tear ass in another R rated film, except this time not old, slow, and borderline worthless due to him being gimped by old age and adamantium poisoning.

It delivered on that quite nicely. Opening sequence, shitty soundtrack notwithstanding, probably the best opening to any Marvel film I've seen.

I'll buy it when it releases, it will probably be my new "background noise" movie I put on when doing things around the house.

Hope Jackman sticks around for a couple more films, he's still got it even at 55.
Agreed with all, even if the soundtrack ended up being a guilty pleasure in its context, lol.

There is absolutely no chance Jackman isn't back for Avengers: Secret Wars at a bare minimum.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:42 PM   #141
I'll be back.

One thing that was amazing is how hard the FOX/Disney jokes landed.

This movie flirted with an X rating. Pedo jokes?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:14 PM   #142
MVP

Dogpool was both ugly and cute.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.