Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; Today at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-04-2022, 05:39 AM   #136
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Sorry hoss. That’s rough
I've never been a big guy but 139 ****ing pounds.

This shit gets annoying.

I'm going to yell at the clouds as soon as the sun comes up
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 07:28 AM   #137
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
He needs to, to take on me at the George Brett statue.

We CPers aren't smart like we should be. We should set up fights and charge money. Proceeds go to the new server.
I think that would be a fair fight. You have COPD and he has cancer.

Wish both you guys well!

Last edited by TEX; 10-04-2022 at 07:37 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-04-2022, 07:31 AM   #138
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I've never been a big guy but 139 ****ing pounds.

This shit gets annoying.

I'm going to yell at the clouds as soon as the sun comes up
Hey the good news is that you're weighing in as a Junior Welterweight so you won't have to worry about Billay at the GB statue. He's more like Butterbean.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:20 AM   #139
MVP

I went from 185 to 148 within a couple of months during treatment. I had to carry a pillow with me because I couldn’t sit my bony ass on chairs made of metal or wood lol. Eventually strength and weight return.
jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 10:00 AM   #140
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I went from 185 to 148 within a couple of months during treatment. I had to carry a pillow with me because I couldn’t sit my bony ass on chairs made of metal or wood lol. Eventually strength and weight return.
I was the opposite. Went from being yoked up to having chins within two months. Tried lifting but couldn't (gyms made me sick). Tried to run and almost had a heart attack. I just started eating all sorts of bullshit (whole pizza's and xxxlarge frosties). I wore a sancuso patch which kept me from being sick even with three chemo agents. Also got put on some wild steroids that gave me a moon face. Good times.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:26 AM   #141
Retired Bearcat

Assholes....

Thanks all....

Blah, blah, ......

Going back to doc Thursday....just venting.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:54 AM   #142
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Assholes....

Thanks all....

Blah, blah, ......

Going back to doc Thursday....just venting.
We're here for you, man. Vent away.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:59 AM   #143
Supporter

Vent away my man.

Keep doing your thing and kick it's ass.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:59 AM   #144
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
We're here for you, man. Vent away.
Great minds and shit.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:04 PM   #145
Retired Bearcat

I'm just mad...
My body is saying FU
Old 10-04-2022, 02:07 PM   #146
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I'm just mad...
My body is saying FU
Well man, if there's anything a message board is good for, it's venting about something like this.

If we here can, in any way, take some of that so you and your family don't have to, it's a worthwhile trade.

We love you brother. Keep your head up and keep fighting.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:35 PM   #147
Supporter

HayWire, do you feel up to going to the Raiders game? If so, I'd give you two row 5 lower level tickets. Just figured you could maybe use something positive right now. I can't think of anything much more positive than beating the shit out of the Raiders.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 03:50 PM   #148
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
HayWire, do you feel up to going to the Raiders game? If so, I'd give you two row 5 lower level tickets. Just figured you could maybe use something positive right now. I can't think of anything much more positive than beating the shit out of the Raiders.
Ummm
Old 10-04-2022, 04:03 PM   #149
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Ummm
Wow......
Old 10-04-2022, 04:16 PM   #150
Retired Bearcat

I'm sorry

I'm just trying to keep my shit together but it's getting harder.
Thanks