Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 05:11 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
My first choice would be a linebacker if the value was there. Corner would also be great.

But the issue is Queen probably gone. Fulton gone. Henderson is soft.

You can't force the issue just because you want a LB or CB. At that point I take the elite center, stack my offense more and see what the next round brings.
Nah Fulton will probably still be there
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:14 PM   #3
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Nah Fulton will probably still be there
Really? That would be great. In that case I take Fulton. But again, I doubt he makes it to us.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:35 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Really? That would be great. In that case I take Fulton. But again, I doubt he makes it to us.
Yea every mock draft I have seen he’s either projected to us or out of the first round. Bryce Hall falls to the second round. Patrick Queen is Projected 4 spots ahead of us to the Ravens. I can’t see Veach trading up
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:14 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I wouldn’t be opposed to a center

Wouldn’t be my first choice. Frankly I don’t care who they pick this year though
I care.

This team lost games because of their lack of talented and effective running backs. The offense didn't perform nearly as well without Hill and Watkins while Robinson is maybe their 4th option at WR, who's only on a one year deal.

If they trade out of #32, they can address RB, CB, WR and maybe LB but if they're stuck, they'll be missing out on a lot of talent in this draft.

Drafting a center isn't a priority, it's a luxury and one the Chiefs don't have with only 5 picks.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:22 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I care.

This team lost games because of their lack of talented and effective running backs. The offense didn't perform nearly as well without Hill and Watkins while Robinson is maybe their 4th option at WR, who's only on a one year deal.

If they trade out of #32, they can address RB, CB, WR and maybe LB but if they're stuck, they'll be missing out on a lot of talent in this draft.

Drafting a center isn't a priority, it's a luxury and one the Chiefs don't have with only 5 picks.
If the center is a day one starter and a legit player, it wouldn’t be a problem

They can grab a wr or a rb in round two with good value. I’d rather try and get a couple of 2nds and add a 3rd or something anyway
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 05:33 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:

They can grab a wr or a rb in round two with good value. I’d rather try and get a couple of 2nds and add a 3rd or something anyway
I don't care if he's a "legit" player.

The Chiefs biggest needs are CB, LB, WR and RB and it would be foolish to take a center at #32 overall, which is way far down the list of priorities.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:50 PM   #8
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

I guess I would have to know what Veach his scouts and Andy think of how much better Cushenberry is than others in later rounds down the draft. Personally I don't like Reiter as a starter and can be replaced easily. I wanted to extend Wiz and let LDT walk as he is just not the same after the injury. Trade out of first and get some extra picks and work on this in later rounds. See how Rankin looks and if not going well as much as I hate to say it we may have to do some BV scrap heap magic once again and cross our fingers.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:37 PM   #9
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I guess I would have to know what Veach his scouts and Andy think of how much better Cushenberry is than others in later rounds down the draft. Personally I don't like Reiter as a starter and can be replaced easily. I wanted to extend Wiz and let LDT walk as he is just not the same after the injury. Trade out of first and get some extra picks and work on this in later rounds. See how Rankin looks and if not going well as much as I hate to say it we may have to do some BV scrap heap magic once again and cross our fingers.
If he could be "replaced easily", he would have already been replaced. I shat on the guy for more than half the season. Then, he got better. The interior got better. And Reiter played almost mistake-free for the better part of the playoffs. No bad snaps, no nothing.

Right now, C probably isn't a priority.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:36 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Why are we shitting on Reiter? He was the second best OL besides Schwartz against the so called best defensive front in football.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:35 PM   #11
Andy Reid Supporter

What were our biggest problem areas last year? Coverage backer, RB depth, WR depth and at times pass rush.

I’m not sure OL was as big as a problem as some see and Beach already took actionable steps to fix it stealing Rankin.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:00 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
What were our biggest problem areas last year? Coverage backer, RB depth, WR depth and at times pass rush.

I’m not sure OL was as big as a problem as some see and Beach already took actionable steps to fix it stealing Rankin.
Rankin definitely looked legit in his short time as a starter and we can only hope that continues after his injury.

Depth and the lack of a true feature back really hurt them last year and if they'd had a guy, they likely wouldn't have lost to the Titans, Texans or Colts during the regular season.

Fortunately, they should be able to come away with a running back that can contribute immediately this season.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:09 AM   #13
MVP

LB
CB
RB
IOL
BPA
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:15 AM   #14
Generational Player

According to Matt Miller a few months ago sources inside the Chiefs listed all of the following as needs for the draft.

Kansas City Chiefs — The Chiefs have a sneaky number of needs to address in the 2020 offseason. Interior offensive line, another wide receiver, cornerback and middle linebacker all come up when talking to team sources. Also, don't rule out a running back and second tight end if one falls.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...t-insider-buzz
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:18 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
According to Matt Miller a few months ago sources inside the Chiefs listed all of the following as needs for the draft.

Kansas City Chiefs — The Chiefs have a sneaky number of needs to address in the 2020 offseason. Interior offensive line, another wide receiver, cornerback and middle linebacker all come up when talking to team sources. Also, don't rule out a running back and second tight end if one falls.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...t-insider-buzz
This was week ago. We signed seals Jones and Watkins and D Rob. Yes we do need another WR but I’d look towards rounds 2 and 3 for that. We need a CB and a LB as the biggest needs