Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2022, 06:16 PM   #2
I'll be back.

Man, go get this kid.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2022, 06:34 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 06:37 PM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Two first round RBs is how you win in this league. Everyone knows that.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2022, 06:56 PM   #5
I'll be back.

I bet they can get him in the 2nd.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2022, 07:47 PM   #6
Veteran

Veach says he is rebuilding the DL right?
Lets go big DT with a motor if all the edges are gone
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2022, 12:13 AM   #7
Fan since 1997

If I were Bert Veech, these would be my positional picks:

1st round – Safety
2nd round – DE
3rd round – WR
3rd round comp – CB but if a can't miss RB is available, go that route.
4th round – the above but interchangable (RB or if a can't miss corner is available)
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-16-2022, 07:09 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post

1st round – Safety
2nd round – DE
3rd round – WR
4th round – the above but interchangable (RB or if a can't miss corner is available)
Horrible strategy
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 07:16 AM   #9
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post

1st round – Safety
2nd round – DE
3rd round – WR

Gotta be more flexible than this.

Just based on the strengths of the draft, it’s likely the best player on the board at 30 is a S or DE. I’d put the highest odds on DE because there are about a half dozen guys worth that selection who COULD be there. At S, you’re talking about 3 or so. One of whom is going to 5. It’s possible Hill and Brisker both go in the teens/20s, which would make S a bad pick at 30.

I think it’s likely they draft a DB and a DE with their first two picks, but the combination just depends on what other teams do.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2022, 09:12 AM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

I’d be happy with a defense that doesn’t shit on themselves and is at least consistent.

No taking 7-8 weeks to get up to speed and no crapping out in the playoffs.

Better tackling.
No blown coverages every game.
Should at the very least feast on shitty offensive lines.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2022, 09:19 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’d be happy with a defense that doesn’t shit on themselves and is at least consistent.

Better tackling.
That's why I keep crapping on the 'team leaders' nonsense.

Man, this defense routinely played down to its opponents. That's a failure of leadership and nothing else. They'd go out there against these lousy O-Lines and instead of simply demonstrating that they're a deeper, better unit, they'd half-ass the game and wait for the offense to pull it out.

The 'leadership' provided by Clark, Hitchens and Mathieu was ass. I'm just not the slightest bit interested in paying for the intangibles of ANYONE that has been on this defense the last several years. It simply hasn't born out.

They have to be able to routinely play to their true talent level. There has to be a reliable, consistent baseline that lets the team know what they're going to get on a day to day basis. This core group simply hasn't provided that so it's time to broom the lot of them.

All 3 of those guys were imports. It's time for a home-grown leadership core on the defense. Bolton and Sneed is a start; they both play with fire and tenacity. Jones really should be but he's not that kind of guy. Thornhill could ascend in the absence of Mathieu. Now you stack the line and find a guy who's willing to take the reigns there as well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 09:28 AM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's why I keep crapping on the 'team leaders' nonsense.

Man, this defense routinely played down to its opponents. That's a failure of leadership and nothing else. They'd go out there against these lousy O-Lines and instead of simply demonstrating that they're a deeper, better unit, they'd half-ass the game and wait for the offense to pull it out.

The 'leadership' provided by Clark, Hitchens and Mathieu was ass. I'm just not the slightest bit interested in paying for the intangibles of ANYONE that has been on this defense the last several years. It simply hasn't born out.

They have to be able to routinely play to their true talent level. There has to be a reliable, consistent baseline that lets the team know what they're going to get on a day to day basis. This core group simply hasn't provided that so it's time to broom the lot of them.

All 3 of those guys were imports. It's time for a home-grown leadership core on the defense. Bolton and Sneed is a start; they both play with fire and tenacity. Jones really should be but he's not that kind of guy. Thornhill could ascend in the absence of Mathieu. Now you stack the line and find a guy who's willing to take the reigns there as well.
Hitchens was gone the second Bolton was drafted. He had no chance.
Clark was gone the moment he couldn’t beat third string tackles.
Mathieu was gone the second he threw up his arms on blown coverages. Act like a ****ing leader, douche. You can’t celebrate with Sorensen when he makes a play and then call him out like that game after game.
Old 02-16-2022, 10:04 AM   #13
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

The team will spend heavy focus and resources on pencil neck quarterback crushers.
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2022, 10:04 AM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

Better tackling.
Yep, I agree with both of you. Just need a solid defense that doesn't get gashed with big plays.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2022, 10:26 AM   #15
Most Valuable Villain