Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #376
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
It has to do with WE WANT DRAMA AND WE WILL GET IT
I think of it as humor but I can see where that gets confused these days...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #377
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I think I'm done. I have one that I've been planning, but it's pretty brutal, and I'm not sure if I want to do it...but it's going to be the funniest one yet.

I think I might do that one by PM our email only to just a handful of posters who request it. We'll see, though.

I'm pretty much over trying to contribute. This was one of the best threads in the history of CP...and then Phobia got involved.

Seriously, **** that guy.
you are going to get Phobiad
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #378
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I think of it as humor but I can see where that gets confused these days...
well, other peoples' drama = my humor
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #379
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
well, other peoples' drama = my humor
My bad. We're on the same page...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #380
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I think I'm done. I have one that I've been planning, but it's pretty brutal, and I'm not sure if I want to do it...but it's going to be the funniest one yet.

I think I might do that one by PM our email only to just a handful of posters who request it. We'll see, though.

I'm pretty much over trying to contribute. This was one of the best threads in the history of CP...and then Phobia got involved.

Seriously, **** that guy.
Hooties contributions sparked the thread, however, hootie became rather insignficant once he quit roasting. This has been all about you since then.

"You can be our hero Saully. You can take away the pain. I hope Hootie stays gone forever, but you can take our breaths away."

FTR, I would dance, if you asked me to dance.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #381
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Not Mexican. Mostly English. I have a last name that sounds a bit similar to "Suave." So I got the nickname, "Rico" when I was like 8 years old and that "Rico Suave" song came out.

And yes, I like reeruns as well. Seriously, some of the funnest times I've had in my life were at my old job of 5 years where I was a Service Coordinator at a mental health facility and every Friday evening I did direct care services with groups of developmentally disabled people, which usually consisted of chaperoning Special Olympics softball, swimming and/or bowling events. Get those cats in a group together, where they can comfortably let loose and not feel like they are being looked down upon by everyone, and you will find yourself literally observing some of the coolest/most entertaining social interaction imaginable.
Like here, just different.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:55 AM   #382
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
My bad. We're on the same page...
No shit. I got a pretty big oar out right now, just trying to stir the pot.

Not trying to enrage, just trying to liven.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #383
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
No shit. I got a pretty big oar out right now, just trying to stir the pot.

Not trying to enrage, just trying to liven.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:58 AM   #384
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
you are going to get Phobiad
It seems he's already been Phobiad.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #385
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
It seems he's already been Phobiad.
Phobia is really fast.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #386
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
In college, I roomed with 2 Mexicans throughout my 5-year duration there. They both were real emotional/dramatic when they'd get drunk, but were still a couple of the coolest ****ers in the world. I'm in.

I roomed with one black dude. I moved out of that campus house a week after school began because I caught the dude stealing $60 out of my wallet. I was pissed. We almost fought...which would have been ugly because he was one of the best wrestlers on my wrestling team, but he was 149 lbs at the time and I was 184 lbs...I'm thinking I would have taken him, but honestly not sure...I didn't have much trouble with him the couple times I went goes with him in practice, but I usually had to rely on funk/desperation moves and my strength...the dude was freaking quick. Probably could have landed a shit-load of punches on me.
However, I think I have 2 black dudes coming to my wedding reception Saturday (RSVP'd, yo). Both of them are attending because they know me. I am also now able to converse casually with an African American comfortably without thinking to myself (oh shit, be careful about every word you say because they tend to become defensive about shit). I feel like I'm talking to just another dude when I talk to an African American now. So I think I'm in. I wasn't, but think I'm in now. **** that douche who stole my $60 though...that punkass bitch.
Just some friendly advice:

The entire second paragraph is questionable, but the part in bold--completely unecessary. No ones cares about what you guys weighed, and unless his junk fell out of his leotard thing and you started fondling him, no one cares about the the details of your wrestling practice and it isn't relevant whatsoever.

The third paragraph could also be cut down.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:03 AM   #387
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post

The entire second paragraph is questionable, but the part in bold--completely unecessary. No ones cares about what you guys weighed, and unless his junk fell out of his leotard thing and you started fondling him, no one cares about the the details of your wrestling practice and it isn't relevant whatsoever.

these message shortening tips have been brought to you by cosmo

cosmo - for when you just have to shorten that post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:03 AM   #388
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Does that make you tex mex rather than authentic?
I prefer the term Wexican.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #389
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
these message shortening tips have been brought to you by cosmo

cosmo - for when you just have to shorten that post
Cosmo - one Post Policing Mofo's!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #390
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post

Which is ironic because I don't care when it comes to the bolded part.

Appreciate the friendly advice, though.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.