Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #361
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
That is some good advice. I'm done with this thread.
Perfect. Glad you're leaving now that you shit all over the place.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #362
MVP

Good lord. I feel like this thread, which started out with a fairly amusing idea, turned into the biggest bitchfest I've ever seen. It's like watching those dumbass Jersey chicks fight over which one of their fat asses is copying the looks of the other ones. This is a ****ing reerun poop tossing fight.

There are quite a few posters on here that I figured for fairly well adjusted individuals that are coming across as total reeruns. No offense to any real reeruns on here.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #363
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

In college, I roomed with 2 Mexicans throughout my 5-year duration there. They both were real emotional/dramatic when they'd get drunk, but were still a couple of the coolest ****ers in the world. I'm in.

I roomed with one black dude. I moved out of that campus house a week after school began because I caught the dude stealing $60 out of my wallet. I was pissed. We almost fought...which would have been ugly because he was one of the best wrestlers on my wrestling team, but he was 149 lbs at the time and I was 184 lbs...I'm thinking I would have taken him, but honestly not sure...I didn't have much trouble with him the couple times I went goes with him in practice, but I usually had to rely on funk/desperation moves and my strength...the dude was freaking quick. Probably could have landed a shit-load of punches on me.

However, I think I have 2 black dudes coming to my wedding reception Saturday (RSVP'd, yo). Both of them are attending because they know me. I am also now able to converse casually with an African American comfortably without thinking to myself (oh shit, be careful about every word you say because they tend to become defensive about shit). I feel like I'm talking to just another dude when I talk to an African American now. So I think I'm in. I wasn't, but think I'm in now. **** that douche who stole my $60 though...that punkass bitch.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #364
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Perfect. Glad you're leaving now that you shit all over the place.
Do you feel like doing a new roast now? We need some direction here.

You have a chance to be Moses here.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:37 AM   #365

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Good lord. I feel like this thread, which started out with a fairly amusing idea, turned into the biggest bitchfest I've ever seen. It's like watching those dumbass Jersey chicks fight over which one of their fat asses is copying the looks of the other ones. This is a ****ing reerun poop tossing fight.

There are quite a few posters on here that I figured for fairly well adjusted individuals that are coming across as total reeruns. No offense to any real reeruns on here.
None taken. It's all good, toogeslice.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #366
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
None taken. It's all good, toogeslice.
good to know. and here I thought you were a Mexican with your name. I like Mexicans. reeruns too.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #367
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
In college, I roomed with 2 Mexicans throughout my 5-year duration there. They both were real emotional/dramatic when they'd get drunk, but were still a couple of the coolest ****ers in the world. I'm in.

I roomed with one black dude. I moved out of that campus house a week after school began because I caught the dude stealing $60 out of my wallet. I was pissed. We almost fought...which would have been ugly because he was one of the best wrestlers on my wrestling team, but he was 149 lbs at the time and I was 184 lbs...I'm thinking I would have taken him, but honestly not sure...I didn't have much trouble with him the couple times I went goes with him in practice, but I usually had to rely on funk/desperation moves and my strength...the dude was freaking quick. Probably could have landed a shit-load of punches on me.

However, I think I have 2 black dudes coming to my wedding reception Saturday (RSVP'd, yo). Both of them are attending because they know me. I am also now able to converse casually with an African American comfortably without thinking to myself (oh shit, be careful about every word you say because they tend to become defensive about shit). I feel like I'm talking to just another dude when I talk to an African American now. So I think I'm in. I wasn't, but think I'm in now. **** that douche who stole my $60 though...that punkass bitch.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #368
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Why do you hate Saul Good so much?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daface
Because he's a bully, all he did was pick on a weaker kid.

Why do you like him so much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat
Because he stands up on that wall roasting people. He says nobody is going to bed angry tonight. Not on my watch.
I've seen this movie before.

The problem is you don't want the truth. You. Simply. Can't. Handle. It.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #369
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
What is with all of these non-sequitur replies today? What does Phil have to do with my comment toward Diddy, and what does Native have to do with my comment toward Tattoo?
It has to do with WE WANT DRAMA AND WE WILL GET IT
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #370
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I'm done with this thread.
Why? You already got roasted. The worst is over.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #371
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
good to know. and here I thought you were a Mexican with your name. I like Mexicans. reeruns too.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:47 AM   #372
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I like Mexicans. reeruns too.
Is KCNative your best bud in the world then?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #373

Quote:
Not Mexican. Mostly English. I have a last name that sounds a bit similar to "Suave." So I got the nickname, "Rico" when I was like 8 years old and that "Rico Suave" song came out.

And yes, I like reeruns as well. Seriously, some of the funnest times I've had in my life were at my old job of 5 years where I was a Service Coordinator at a mental health facility and every Friday evening I did direct care services with groups of developmentally disabled people, which usually consisted of chaperoning Special Olympics softball, swimming and/or bowling events. Get those cats in a group together, where they can comfortably let loose and not feel like they are being looked down upon by everyone, and you will find yourself literally observing some of the coolest/most entertaining social interaction imaginable.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
wah-wah;wah-wah-wah
Old 06-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #375
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Do you feel like doing a new roast now? We need some direction here.

You have a chance to be Moses here.
I think I'm done. I have one that I've been planning, but it's pretty brutal, and I'm not sure if I want to do it...but it's going to be the funniest one yet.

I think I might do that one by PM or email to just a handful of posters who request it. We'll see, though.

I'm pretty much over trying to contribute. This was one of the best threads in the history of CP...and then Phobia got involved.

Seriously, **** that guy.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.