Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2005, 06:47 PM   #2
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
rather than talk to a girl in his own house, he tries to hack into her pc to read her email...
No, see you've got it wrong. I got into her PC to get her PICS. I talked to her in "real life," as you put it, quite a bit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:49 PM   #3
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatCheese
No, see you've got it wrong. I got into her PC to get her PICS. I talked to her in "real life," as you put it, quite a bit.
Taking her picture... cutting out the lips ... putting her picture over your face while staring into the mirror and talking... is not what I would call talking to her in "real life".
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:49 PM   #4
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Taking her picture... cutting out the lips ... putting her picture over your face while staring into the mirror and talking... is not what I would call talking to her in "real life".
Please tell me that this freak didn't actually do that...
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:50 PM   #5
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
No, of course not. He's making a joke.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:50 PM   #6
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
I would not be shocked... you?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:52 PM   #7
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I would not be shocked... you?
No, wouldn't surprise me in the least, actually.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:48 PM   #8
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Sometimes I read GC and I get an image of that sicko Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs...

Quotes Grease ... Star Wars geek ... peeks at meat at the urinal ... now claims to avoid that and now squats in the stall every time... thinks women are better looking with clothes on ... rather than talk to a girl in his own house, he tries to hack into her pc to read her email...

Pity.
Heh.

"It puts the Bobba Fet outfit on!! It puts the Bobba Fet outfit on!!"