Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2004, 10:54 PM   #2
so cute

oh boy do I love firefighters!
angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:56 PM   #3
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel
Imagine, the first time we hear from here in what seems like months...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:44 AM   #4
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel
Amen sistah.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:54 AM   #5
Will KC ever be better?

I'm not so sure about this Fireman attraction thing. I was a Firefighter for 4 1/2 years and I can honestly say I did not notice any difference in the number of times I had to tell ladies that I was a happily married man and am not interested in them as a firefighter as opposed to when I was not one.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 12:58 PM   #6
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I'm not so sure about this Fireman attraction thing. I was a Firefighter for 4 1/2 years and I can honestly say I did not notice any difference in the number of times I had to tell ladies that I was a happily married man and am not interested in them as a firefighter as opposed to when I was not one.
Bathing could have been the issue.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:43 PM   #7
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Bathing could have been the issue.

I guess I could try not taking baths then. Though I fear that then not even the Mrs would want to be around me. Thanks for the suggestion there Russ!
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.