Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM  
Veteran

AFC Picture

After todays games, how do the teams stand?

Surprises:

Wins: Browns/Ravens, Eagles/Bengals (based upon score),
Chargers/Saints (based upon score and how Saints played
us), Bills/Seahawks (not sure a surprise, not a push),
Broncos/Panthers (based upon score even against a crappy team,
still the NFL)

Loses: ??

Push: Texans/Colts

DILLIGAF'S: Patriots/Jets, Dolphins/Cardinals

Expected: Lions/Titians

I am not nearly as educated as a lot of people on CP. I look at the scores and see what jumps out at me every week.

These were my thoughts. It would be nice to see this review (condensed not ad nauseum per team) every week so a layman like me can follow.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:34 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Check the standings on any sports website
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:41 AM   #3
Veteran

I don't want "standings", I want CP thoughts. Anyone can go look at standings. I want OUR surprises/upsets/ etc.

The CP is for our opinions.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:50 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
I don't want "standings", I want CP thoughts. Anyone can go look at standings. I want OUR surprises/upsets/ etc.

The CP is for our opinions.
Okay, well maybe don’t start your post by asking where things “stand” if you don’t want to be pointed to the standings. As for your game opinions, I don’t think there were very many surprises at all. Browns winning was a bit of a surprise but most AFC North divisional games are tight. The Bengals have an awful defense and are worthless on offense without both Higgins and Chase on the field at the same time. When the Saints played us the had their starting QB most of the game….and still only scored 5 more points than what they did today. The Panthers are one of the worst teams in modern NFL history. Today they had a QB who shouldn’t be in the league and were missing their best WR. The only “surprise” there is that they scored at all.

The Bills are the only team in the conference that have any chance of overtaking us for the 1 seed and they would need to beat us and probably win out the rest of the way as well. Nobody else is of real consequence at this time.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:45 AM   #5
Veteran

m,k

So what were your surprises? Win v loses?

That is my point. Expected or pushes?

I maybe mis spoke on the standings. Just visceral thoughts.

The point wasn't that who was going to overtake us, nope. At this point, probably no one. Unless there is a meltdown. The point was what games "surprised" us....

Quote:
I don’t think there were very many surprises at all
Quote:
Browns winning was a bit of a surprise
Huh? Ravens 5-3 v 2-6 inept Browns? YEP!

That is my point. I was surprised at a few of the scores. Again, as I pointed out, I am no guru of the NFL. Just surprises.

Wish I was a betting man according to you...
Old Today, 02:22 AM   #6
Spiraling down the Drain

Too bad SEA couldn’t do us a favor.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:49 AM   #7
Veteran

They seem maladroit. But wasn't a surprise.
Old Today, 05:34 AM   #8
Starter

If flacco started for the colts yesterday, they get that win for us. Richardson sucks.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about