Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2024, 03:10 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Who should we trade for if Rice is out?

Discuss...
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:01 PM   #2056
Starter

I think Davonte already wishes he had been sent to the chiefs. Blown out by an out of shape Russ.

What a nightmare
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:03 PM   #2057
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I know it's wild, but you can be critical about one aspect of something that's overall great while still acknowledging that it's great overall and discuss how to fix it.

I know, wild concept.
I'm sure if you keep posting here, Veach will read it and trade for a WR.

Keep it up.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 09:11 PM   #2058
Threepeat!

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/20...n-frustration/

The Carolina Panthers are only seven games into the 2024 season and they’re already responsible for two of the worst losses in franchise history. And one of those two came just this afternoon in the nation’s capital, where wideout Diontae Johnson was left with a pretty bad taste in his mouth.

Johnson spoke with reporters following Sunday’s 40-7 loss to the Washington Commanders. The blowout defeat saw the former Pro Bowl pass catcher reel in one reception for 17 yards, his second-lowest output of the campaign.

He was asked about the disappointing result.

“I mean . . . I mean . . . frustrated, but I can’t play every position on the field, and make every play,” stated Johnson, who battled through multiple injuries to suit up for the contest. “So everybody gotta do their job, when it comes down to it. But yeah, it’s tough. But I just tell myself to keep going, regardless.”

Johnson, the team’s leading receiver, is in the final year of his current contract. So with the Panthers falling to 1-6 and plenty of contenders looking for impact weapons, the 28-year-old has been the topic of trade rumor and innuendo of late.

But for now, he can only keep going—wherever he is.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:17 PM   #2059
Mortgage the Future Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/20...n-frustration/

The Carolina Panthers are only seven games into the 2024 season and they’re already responsible for two of the worst losses in franchise history. And one of those two came just this afternoon in the nation’s capital, where wideout Diontae Johnson was left with a pretty bad taste in his mouth.

Johnson spoke with reporters following Sunday’s 40-7 loss to the Washington Commanders. The blowout defeat saw the former Pro Bowl pass catcher reel in one reception for 17 yards, his second-lowest output of the campaign.

He was asked about the disappointing result.

“I mean . . . I mean . . . frustrated, but I can’t play every position on the field, and make every play,” stated Johnson, who battled through multiple injuries to suit up for the contest. “So everybody gotta do their job, when it comes down to it. But yeah, it’s tough. But I just tell myself to keep going, regardless.”

Johnson, the team’s leading receiver, is in the final year of his current contract. So with the Panthers falling to 1-6 and plenty of contenders looking for impact weapons, the 28-year-old has been the topic of trade rumor and innuendo of late.

But for now, he can only keep going—wherever he is.
He gone
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:22 PM   #2060
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Anyone opposed to two WR’s?

JuJu (hurt)
Worthy (sore)
Watson (jag)
Hardman (fast jag)
Skyy (terrorist)

I love our TE and RB situation. But we are dangerously thin at WR with a long road of games to go.

I’d like DJ from Carolina and maybe another buffer type of WR to replace Skyy.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:23 PM   #2061
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Diontae Johnson + Mike Williams.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:28 PM   #2062
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Diontae Johnson + Mike Williams.
Either one of those would be great although Williams is so injury prone I don't think we can take that chance.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 PM   #2063
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I'm sure if you keep posting here, Veach will read it and trade for a WR.

Keep it up.
You realize it's a discussion board right? A chiefs one? You find it odd that people want to discuss the chiefs here without needing Veach in on the conversation?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:33 PM   #2064
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Anyone opposed to two WR’s?

JuJu (hurt)
Worthy (sore)
Watson (jag)
Hardman (fast jag)
Skyy (terrorist)

I love our TE and RB situation. But we are dangerously thin at WR with a long road of games to go.

I’d like DJ from Carolina and maybe another buffer type of WR to replace Skyy.

We definitely need two. JuJu cannot possibly be counted on long term and you can’t simply hand wave away his absence today as a surprise that will just be a one time thing. At minimum at least one a more secure and relatively known commodity like Johnson. After that you can be a little cheaper with a riskier one like Hopkins.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:34 PM   #2065
In Search of a Life

Johnson just makes too much sense
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:35 PM   #2066
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Johnson just makes too much sense
Yep. I really think it's going to happen. At this point it kind of has to.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:39 PM   #2067
Stay positive, don't give up

Can they realistically trade for 2 of these 3 Johnson, Slayton and Hopkins? I definitely hope Johnson is at the top of their list. Need another WR too. No one from the practice squad will play then they are really bad.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 09:39 PM   #2068
Andy Reid Supporter

At this point I would be thrilled with Demarcus Robinson if it simply meant that I don’t have to see Skyy Moore anymore.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:45 PM   #2069
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
I'm sure Veach will (has already) tried to make a move. Just because they're winning every game doesn't mean they don't recognize the need to improve the roster. They know a better WR room makes the path to a SB easier. That doesn't mean they cannot win with this current setup. They can, but it would be more difficult. Veach knows this.
Nothing in Veach’s past has shown that he sees a weakness and just ignores it. He will do whatever he needs to do in order to give this team the best chance of winning. He just won’t do it rashly.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:06 PM   #2070
Veteran

Nick Wright tweeted it best. As things currently stand, Kansas City has...

Best Coach
Best Defensive Coordinator
Best Quarterback
Best Defense
Best Special Teams

We are heavy favorites to secure the 1 seed.

Pacheco and Omenihu likely back soon. Hollywood hopefully back late in the year.

I'm all-in for making a major move for a top tier receiver. If we dont, I still like our odds. Mahomes/Kelce/Jones will find another gear for 3 games in January/February.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.