Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2024, 03:10 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Who should we trade for if Rice is out?

Discuss...
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:19 AM   #1381
On Hiatus

Give me one good reason we would want to bring in Hopkins....thus far he hasn't seemed to ever be too interested in playing here when he was looking for a new home.

Johnson and Cooper seem to be the best bets.....and Kirk to me is not an answer.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 07:20 AM   #1382
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
I'm super down for Cooper, but I DAMN sure hope a change of scenery fixes his drops because his production isn't all on Watson.
I think they said last week something like 50% of his targets were inaccurate throws. Amari isn’t and never was some generational Justin Jefferson WR. But he’s going to play way better with a qb who gives a shit and will actually find him opportunities
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #1383
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Give me one good reason we would want to bring in Hopkins....thus far he hasn't seemed to ever be too interested in playing here when he was looking for a new home.

Johnson and Cooper seem to be the best bets.....and Kirk to me is not an answer.
I honestly don’t hate the play. It’s like getting a cheap one night stand who’s crazy in the sack and doesn’t want you to call afterwards. Rent him for a half season knowing that next year we will get rice back and a chance to further bolster the position. I don’t think he is what he once was, but i have always believed that even if it’s not mahomes’ go to a chuck it up so the wr can grab it is the kind of WR mahomes could really use right now. We need to get bigger ADOT quick hitters.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.