Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2024, 09:51 AM   #2
Cheat Death

Been diving into some Folk Horror lately

I posted this in the New Movies thread but it leans more violent crime thriller than what I'd consider horror

Ben Wheatley's Kill List from 2011 is pretty good (Shudder). Hitman coming out of retirement for money encounters some wild shit. It could be a little artsy in the filming for some but I enjoyed the unsettling nature of it. Same actor as the movie linked above

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2024, 02:54 PM   #3
Cheat Death

Whatcha'll watching this October?

Watched Caddo Lake last night on Max

This was really well performed and produced. Super clean and artistic camera work with some legit story lines

Wouldn't call it horror but more like some M. Night As-salamu alaykum type of unsettling supernatural with some time travel elements that are always hit or miss (both in this movie)

I'd give it a solid B just for the filming and performance. Story got a little loosy goosy towards the end but otherwise entertaining

EDIT: After watching the trailer to include in this post, it is an M. Night As-salamu alaykum movie

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2024, 10:24 AM   #4
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Whatcha'll watching this October?

Watched Caddo Lake last night on Max

This was really well performed and produced. Super clean and artistic camera work with some legit story lines

Wouldn't call it horror but more like some M. Night As-salamu alaykum type of unsettling supernatural with some time travel elements that are always hit or miss (both in this movie)

I'd give it a solid B just for the filming and performance. Story got a little loosy goosy towards the end but otherwise entertaining

EDIT: After watching the trailer to include in this post, it is an M. Night As-salamu alaykum movie

This one surprised me. Was a little over-explained at the end, a little more subtlety would have been nice. I realize that's a giant nitpick. Pretty good flick though, really enjoyed it
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.